Lowest prices for your stay
$208
$181
Hotels.com
$208
Priceline$208
Travelocity$208
Lol.travel$213
All reviews pool and hot tub waffle maker great stay home away from home front desk staff free breakfast yogurt home2 dishwasher cassandra kitchenette mall pets key couch sink roomy
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2021 via mobile

Hotel is getting a bit worn here and there but essentially a typical Home2Suites. Quite a number of dogs at the hotel including one which barked quite a bit one night. Our room was good but a few lights were out or bent up a bit. The drain in the sink was broken. Little stuff but still annoying. The breakfast is slow but that is largely Covid related.
The location is good and I guess I am really in between average and good, rating wise. Plenty of food options right nearby.

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank thomasoA2214PO
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Roanoke, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2022

thomasoA2214PO,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this thorough and insightful review. We appreciate that you've taken the time to share the ways that we have impressed you and the ways that we can improve. We appreciate your time in pointing out the amenities in most need of attention as we work towards updating and improving upon our accommodations. We will address the maintenance task right away for the benefit of our future guests, which hopefully will include yourself.

Reviewed 11 October 2021

I was promised a 1pm, but then received a call while we were at the pool at 11:30am asking us to be out by noon or be charged. The hotel was clean, but the front desk need additional hospitality training.

1  Thank tasha581

tasha581,

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the service you received from our front desk staff at that time, which made your stay less pleasurable. Our team is working hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and are receiving the best service. We are in the process of retraining our staff to further better our services in handling our valued customers. Rest assured that in the coming days, we will be offering a much better stay.

Reviewed 7 October 2021

We had a nice stay in the Home2 Suites by Hilton Roanoke. The location was good. The service was very good and the hotel was very welcoming to dogs. The beds, linens and towels could have been more comfortable, but they were OK. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was very good. It was a good stay.

edstaude,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding the cleanliness of our hotel. It is a key ambition of ours to ensure that pet friendly never equates to a lower level of service and cleanliness and we are glad that you found our efforts to be successful. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast as well; and we are looking forward to your next visit
to the area!

Reviewed 6 October 2021

Staff failed to complete service request 3 of the 5 days. Had to repeatedly go to the front desk for towels and coffee supplies. Room was not cleaned when requested. Guests piled trash in corridors and by elevators that remained for hours/overnight. Staff and management unresponsive. VERY disappointed.

Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank B452FMpaulinec

B452FMpaulinec,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and we are so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your
expectations of quality service and accommodations. It is distressing to hear that you encountered a number of issues with our housekeeping and guest services and I want you to know that we take your comments very seriously and are
working hard and fast to address these problems in hopes of improving upon the guest
experience. We want you to experience the best value for your money, to feel comfortable, and to have your
expectations exceeded; we hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 25 September 2021 via mobile

Another unpleasant experience at a supposedly great hotel.
We went off the reviews and name thinking this would be a good place to lodge overnight before heading back home from vacation.

Not so!! Check in was ok. The 2 ladies at the front seemed nice enough and even let us check in 30 minutes early. I asked to be put on a floor that did not have pets due to my previous experience.

They gave us the 4th floor which was fine. As we were heading to the room, I noticed some sketchy activities going on and told my husband about it. (We both are CCW certified and carry). He said we'd be fine so I was okay.

After we get back from dinner, we head up to our floor and as we get off the elevator, we were met with the stink of weed and smoke in the hallway.

At 9:15pm, the room next to ours starts playing their music so loud, it's vibrating our walls. I had my husband call down and the young girl says "I can't do anything if I don't know where it's coming from".

I waited about 10 more minutes to see if the noise would stop. It didn't. I got dressed, went downstairs and told the girl she needed to come up and do something about this noise! She proceeded to tell me "I called their room and they didn't answer"
I told her of course not!!! They can't hear the phone over the music!

I told her she needed to physically come upstairs and tell them to turn that music down. She grabbed her walkie and told her coworker she'd be right back. Her coworker told me "she gonna get em together ma'am"

I came up with her and she knocked on the door...they didn't hear her knocking. So she knocked louder. They finally opened the door. She said something about the music and the weed and left.

As I sit here at 9:46pm writing this review, the party is still going on and getting louder. I'm ready to check out!!

This is not a good place to stay especially after a long drive. I'm sure there are other places to stay that are a lot better than this!

I will be contacting corporate or whoever I need to contact because for $200 a night, I expected more.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank paulasG41WI

paulasG41WI,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough and detailed review regarding your most
recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for any inconvenience from our other guests by playing their music too loudly. We will speak with our night staff to retrain them on the procedure to deal with late-night loud noises. . Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. Please keep us in mind for your next stay in the area.