Lowest prices for your stay
$104
$119
Priceline
$119
Hotels.com$119
Travelocity$119
FindHotel$119
All reviews pool and hot tub waffle maker great stay home away from home front desk staff free breakfast yogurt home2 dishwasher cassandra kitchenette mall pets key couch sink roomy
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2021

Very clean, cozy, comfortable rooms and waiting areas. Staff was friendly and went above and beyond to make sure our stay was great. Thank you, will definitely choose this location again in the future!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2021

I had the greatest experience here. From walking in to a nice clean facility to the friendly customer service. Ferrah is who waited on me and got me my room and she was super friendly and helpful. They offered me free water and gave me a list of everything I could do during my stay. The GM also was there it was nice seeing a manager there so late and helping out the establishment it’s rare that you see that... I give this hotel 1000 stars for service and cleanliness... thank you so much

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank danaishaj
Reviewed 30 April 2021 via mobile

This was a really nice hotel with great customer service. Casaundra and Malik were really nice and very helpful. I’m enjoying my stay my stay so far and look forward to the rest of my stay. I will be staying again!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2021

Casaundra and Malik was very friendly and helpful! Recommend staying here. The rooms are very nice and clean and they go above and beyond to help the guest. I would come back and stay every time I’m in town.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2021 via mobile

I don’t normally stay at this property, but because we were in Roanoke a few days the Ammenities here were useful. The young lady who checked us in was phenomenal. She was knowledgeable, friendly, and her smile was contagious even through her mask. My wife was so elsted she went back down to ask for the manager to say how impressed we were. What do you know the young lady was the manager. The GM it’s very rare you find a GM of any company as hands on as she was. Kudos to you Cassandra. We will definitely make this our hotel of choice.

Trip type: Travelled with family