See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 July 2018

felt right at home everything fresh and clean plenty of parking very friendly folks managment as well as tennents wiil definately stay again came for family reunion from florida to va these suites were perfect for our needs

Room tip: quiet very comfortable
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MrLovern
Joyce K, Manager at Affordable Corporate Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

We're happy to hear that you felt at home and enjoyed your stay. We'd be delighted to have you stay with us again! Thank you for providing your feedback; we appreciate it!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I booked my Superintendent at the Affordable Corporate Suite for a project we were doing in Roanoke VA. He found it clean, and comfortable and the staff was very nice as well. I had him stay from May 2017 - October 2017

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 4 October 2017

The Staff are GREAT help you get settled in and let you know about the area. The rooms are very comfortable. The kitchen is well stocked if you want to make your own food. The Outside grills and picnic tables for use They have pay washer and dryers

Room tip: Watch the Deer in the evening.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2017

This was the Best two weeks home stay setting that I have ever had as a traveler from Little Rock, AR.
My suite was just as nice as the picture shown. The manager was awesome and professional at her work, she went out her way on a weekend, a Closed Day, to make sure that I had a suite when I arrived...
The suite was in perfect distance to my destination of business The Hollins Communications Research Institute and is near shopping & food areas.
Hope to visit again!

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2016

We have used this place because it is located close to major businesses and yet in a residential area. It looked clean on the surface. However, once we began our stay, sloppy management became really visible. Managers and the owner do nothave any professional experience. Internet is free but it is disconnected frequently. The kitchen was not fully equipped. I had one fork and four knives. Toaster was broken. My friend's room did not have any pots or pans. She got many bug bites on the first night, and we even found black widows. Light bulbs were out and the smoke detector went off one night and we had to call the manager. She said that she did not know when she could have it fixed. We had to stay without a working smoke detector. The place is maintained only on the surface. If you are planning a stay for one week or longer, think twice. You would not want a black widow walk on your face at night.

Room tip: It stands in front of a very tall bush with trash. It is humid and dark. Bugs even come in to rooms upstairs.
Date of stay: May 2016