Lowest prices for your stay
$73
$66
Hotels.com$73
Travelocity$73
Lol.travel$89
All reviews civic center room was clean fridge microwave main road downtown roanoke motel sheetz interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

This is a clean little place off of the interstate right across from the civic center . The bathroom was clean , ac worked and it was quiet. I’m assuming do you Covid they don’t have a breakfast bar but there’s a sheetz next door and McDonald’s across main road. We’d stay again if we were in the area.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Y9854QOericm
Bhavik Patel, General Manager at Econo Lodge Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your sweet review with us. It is our commitment and dedication to exceed your expectations each and every time. Your kind words about our staff will always be treasured and I will most certainly share your comments with my team who will be motivated by your words to provide all our future guests with exceptional service. We are glad to hear that you found the location of the Econo Lodge Civic Center on US-460 convenient. It is located only one mile from Roanoke Downtown and only one exit away from Valley View Mall on I-581.

Reviewed 26 July 2021 via mobile

Always leery of this chain, but reviews were good and the price is right so we gave it a shot
Was pleasantly surprised, room had recently been remodeled and was very clean
Would definitely recommend for a short stay and would stay here again if in the area

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brad R
Bhavik Patel, General Manager at Econo Lodge Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Dear Brad,

It is so pleasing to see that your recent stay at our property was up to the mark. On behalf of our entire staff, thank you so much for your generous ratings. We take pride in catering to the requirements of valued guests like you, and we are thrilled to have exceeded your expectations. With absolute honor, we would like to tell you that the Econo Lodge Civic Center won the Choice Properties 'Gold Award' for the four years. After all, guest satisfaction has always remained our utmost priority. Having said that, we want to thank you for your business, and we will ensure your future stays are even more pleasant.

Reviewed 17 July 2021

I am a returning guest and I am very pleased with this hotel! The rooms are all clean, modern, and safe! The staff is very friendly! I recommended it to anyone, especially with the great price. I want to thank the staff here for what you provided me and my family! We will be back.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Coqers
Bhavik Patel, General Manager at Econo Lodge Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2021

Reviewed 5 July 2021

I stayed at this hotel because it had the lowest rate in the city and I just needed a place to crash. I really did not expect a good experience as cheap hotels usually mean cheap hotels. I must say I was REALLY impressed with this hotel. For one, it was really cheap at only $65 a night. Secondly, it looks like attempts has been made to make the place look newer as this is an older hotel but the owner is doing a lot of great things to the place. The room was VERY clean, the beds were comfortable, the bathroom was clean, the place was quite, the location was excellent. Lastly, the owner was a VERY impressive person. He treated me like a family member and was a very nice person. This experience caused me to book a second night later in the week. I was very impressed with this experience and admit the owner was an excellent host and very nice man. I look forward to coming back to his hotel and thank him for his kindness and nice personality. It made the experience perfect for me. Would highly recommend this location to people needing the downtown Roanoke area experience.

Room tip: Hotel is two story, request the second floor for a nicer view.
Date of stay: June 2021
Bhavik Patel, General Manager at Econo Lodge Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your sweet review with us. It is our commitment and dedication to exceed your expectations each and every time. Your kind words about our staff will always be treasured and I will most certainly share your comments with my team who will be motivated by your words to provide all our future guests with exceptional service. As you have experienced, we strive to provide each guest with a clean, comfortable room and exceptional customer service.

Reviewed 27 December 2020 via mobile

Overall, I would give this Econo Lodge a 3.9 out of 4 stars.

First off, this is a very clean motel with a friendly and polite staff. The rooms are spacious and include wood floors, recently renovated rooms, mini fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, single serve coffee maker, hair driver, relatively new furniture, and wall mounted 32" tv with a lot of channels. The shower also has fantastic water pressure.

The king room I was in also included a couch that I'm assuming folds out to a bed, but I didn't check.

All the lights are wall mounted and there are plenty of outlets throughout the room including next to each side of the bed.

All the rooms include a reasonably fast wifi connection.

This is a simple motel, so few amenities. No pool, conference room or exercise room, etc. The continental breakfast room next to the front desk is currently closed due to covid 19. However, there is a grab bag at checkout that includes bottled water, a granola bar and honey bun. The ice machine and vending machine are in their own room at the end of the building.

So then cons with the hotel are limited and may perhaps be local to the room I stayed in. The window curtain doesn't cover the window completely leaving a small opening. For full privacy, you may need to pull the curtain over the door knob. The recent renovation of the bathroom left a small opening at the door closure, perhaps a 1/16 of an inch.

For the low price I paid, this is one of the best motels I've stayed in and would recommend it to all those traveling to or through Roanoke.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Bhavik Patel, General Manager at Econo Lodge Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2020

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. As you have experienced, we strive to provide each guest with a clean, comfortable room and exceptional customer service. Thank you for a positive review and kind words. I can't wait to share them with rest of the staff here at Econo Lodge Civic Center.