Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline$101
Travelocity$101
Trip.com$122
All reviews front desk pancake machine room was clean great stay civic center black dog salvage close to downtown nice hotel stay there again convenient location off the highway the blue ridge parkway enjoyed my stay continental breakfast easy access yogurt one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2022

Aleyah was very welcoming upon checkin and the room was clean and nice. Only complaints were the shower (you have to be in the tub to turn it on) and breakfast (eggs tasted funky). Otherwise we were very pleased with everything!

1  Thank cfaulk91
Reviewed 22 May 2022

I booked a reservation for two rooms on 3/20 for a stay on 3/21. When I show up after driving 6 hours, there was no recollection of me ever booking a room. They cancelled two other reservations for me so I could have a room.

The bar my band is performing at has a contractor discount through the hotel for discounted rates. My original price was $90 per room. However, my card was charged $216 and there was another attempted charge for $216 that my bank fortunately blocked. The staff were extremely unhelpful and had no idea what was going on. I’m extremely dissatisfied with the service after being on the road for 6 hours today.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank lowellkeathely
Reviewed 14 May 2022

The lady at the front desk was amazing and quick. She was very thorough and attentive with her services. The room was well kept and maintained. The vending machine was stocked and had a good variety of selections. Parking was plentiful and the location was convenient due to the highway nextdoor.

Reviewed 5 May 2022

this hotel was cheap clean comfortable quiet and has a great location on the greenway for walking into downtown. the fixtures is the bath we’re what i would expect in. 4-5 star hotel, ice high water pressure in the shower was a plus. friendly staff too, will deff return. what a great value!

Reviewed 20 April 2022 via mobile

Very nice and clean hotel.professional employees at front desk and housekeeping.Good breakfast buffet.will definitely come back and refer my friends and family. All restaurants are close by.walking trail is right there

Date of stay: April 2022