Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline$106
Travelocity$106
Trip.com$128
All reviews front desk pancake machine room was clean great stay civic center black dog salvage close to downtown nice hotel stay there again convenient location off the highway the blue ridge parkway enjoyed my stay continental breakfast easy access yogurt one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2021

The people were very very kind. It’s pretty low end, but room was clean. Pretty central location. Great place to stop over on a road trip. The price is right. Short walk into ‘downtown’, which is adorable. They don’t charge for late check out, which i also thought was a plus. The selling point is really how nice the people are.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Ashlyn Lewis, Guest Services / Front Office at Comfort Inn Roanoke Civic Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2021

Valued Guest,
Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. Yes! The short walk to downtown is one of our favorite features about our hotel. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this.

Reviewed 18 August 2021

Hello
So on my way to Florida from Maine I stayed with you guys. Great room, no issues.
On my way back home I stayed with you again.... was not impressed with the dust in the room, and 2 used towels hanging on the back of the bathroom door. I called to the front desk and let the clerk know. Was told that she'll make sure it was marked down. Well, my concern is wondering if the room was even looked at, cleaned properly. With COVID cases rising this did not make me happy at all. I will not recommend or stay at Comfort Inn again
Gail

Gail,
We have sent your feedback to the personnel concerned. I apologize for this bad experience. This is very disappointing to hear, but we hope you give us another chance to make it up to you. Please let me know if you want to discuss this personally.

Reviewed 14 August 2021

Booking was an easy process. They even texted me prior to check in and I was able to text back with any requests or questions. When we arrived the staff was very professional, very welcoming and informative. The rooms were very clean and the beds were comfortable. The water pressure was phenomenal I'm the shower and the water warmed up very quickly. Overall great experience. We will be coming here for all future visits to the area

Victoria,
It brings our entire hotel staff a lot of pride and joy to hear that you're an avid fan of our hotel. We appreciate your business, your loyalty and your trust. Don't hesitate to call us if there's anything we can help you with for your next trip!
Ashlyn Lewis, FOM

Reviewed 13 August 2021

Very clean staff friendly and helpful would highly recommend nice area food places are in nice proximity to things work out room was nice and clean pool was nice Walmart is 8 minutes away and Valley View Mall is right next to Walmart and another shopping mall

Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that our staff made you feel at home. I'm glad to hear that you would recommend us to a friend.
Ashlyn Lewis, FOM

Reviewed 13 August 2021

Staff was friendly upon arrival, room was very clean and comfortable. The hotel seemed to be recently renovated. Breakfast was limited...only "hot" item was pancakes. Location was perfect, just a short walk to the Civic center.

Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad that you found our location convenient. We are rapidly working to improve our Breakfast menu as we hear back from the CDC. We hope to see you again soon!