Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$134
Hotels.com$134
Hyatt.com$134
Priceline$134
Travelocity$134
Traveluro$168
All reviews living area sofa bed hot breakfast convenient location free breakfast parking lot mall sink pillows closet highway roomy pet
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2022

Clean room, terrific breakfast, all day coffee. Plenty of parking. Highly recommended. Near, but not too near the airport. Plenty of restaurants in close proximity. Staff was very accommodating, good weather...

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 16 June 2022

I was looking for a place to stay and have a bunch of hotel points to use at all the major brand hotels. I really don’t have many Hyatt properties in my area and everyone usually raves about them, so when I saw that I could redeem 5000 points for a room I thought I would try this Hyatt property. That was a bad decision from arrival to departure.
When I arrived it was raining hard. There was a shuttle van and a vehicle parked under the awning. I unloaded my vehicle and checked in. The checkin process took about 7-8 minutes. That was fine but when I asked if they knew whose car was parked in the front I was told it was an employee but they didn’t know where he was. So I asked if they could move the shuttle. No because they couldn’t find the driver. I ended up having to back out of the arrival area in an area that wasn’t well lit during a heavy rain storm.
The room: It was comfortable and well lit. The bathroom was another story. The door caught a heave on the floor and created a loud scraping noise every time you entered it. So if I used or my wife entered the bathroom during the night, one of us would be woken up. This is not conducive to a good nights sleep. The bed though is very comfortable.
The next morning we tried breakfast. Even though we arrived well before breakfast ended, we found that many of the items offered were out or low. When we checked out there was a charge on my account for a small amount. I’m glad I asked for a copy before I left. When I mentioned to the check out person why there was a charge for a free stay I was told it was sales tax or a fee she couldn’t explain. ??? Shouldn’t you know what people are being charged for. Another employee came over and said that there would be no charge and he would make sure the charge was taken off. He became the MVP during my night stay because I did not receive a charge on my credit card when everything cleared. When I go through here again, I will not be staying here. There are many other properties located on the same street to consider.

Room tip: Get a quiet room at the end of the hall.
Reviewed 6 June 2022

Good location, room very roomy. Housekeeping was very accommodating. Even though we were on the first floor, it was very quiet. Only complaint is the closet was very small and not convenient. Breakfasts were very tasty.

Reviewed 27 May 2022 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in May 2022. We really liked the layout of the room. Nice walk in glass shower. Bathroom area sectioned, office, lounging area sectioned. Bed was comfortable. Carpet had some stains but not dirty. Room appeared clean. We would stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2022

Hotel Still living in the Covid World with Poor Breakfast and no open restaurant. This was a Poor representation of a Hyatt Property. Many Hotels in the area...Choose wisely. We stayed in Harrisonburg Hyatt and were spoiled. We were expecting much more...Back to Marriott Properties as they always deliver.....

• Trip type: Travelled on business