Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$143
Hyatt.com$144
Algotels$165
FindHotel$143
Agoda.com$143
ZenHotels.com$162
All reviews living area sofa bed hot breakfast convenient location free breakfast parking lot mall sink microwave closet highway roomy pet
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2022

Good location, room very roomy. Housekeeping was very accommodating. Even though we were on the first floor, it was very quiet. Only complaint is the closet was very small and not convenient. Breakfasts were very tasty.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 27 May 2022 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in May 2022. We really liked the layout of the room. Nice walk in glass shower. Bathroom area sectioned, office, lounging area sectioned. Bed was comfortable. Carpet had some stains but not dirty. Room appeared clean. We would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2022

Hotel Still living in the Covid World with Poor Breakfast and no open restaurant. This was a Poor representation of a Hyatt Property. Many Hotels in the area...Choose wisely. We stayed in Harrisonburg Hyatt and were spoiled. We were expecting much more...Back to Marriott Properties as they always deliver.....

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 18 May 2022 via mobile

Our one night stay was disappointing. Our room was dated and needed maintenance: some of the electrical outlets were sparking; the bathroom sink stopper was broken and the in room coffeemaker did not work. When I asked for a replacement, none was available. So I went to the breakfast area to get decaf coffee only to find that they didn’t have any. I was told they don’t have it because “there was not much demand for decaf.” My husband and I drink decaf for health reasons. When we had breakfast, there were no eggs left, and there weren’t many other hot cooked choices offered. I contacted the general manager to let him know about our experience at the hotel but never received a return call. Hyatt Place is one of our first choices for a hotel stay as because of the quality of the room and the cooked breakfast. This hotel did not meet our expectations.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2022

Have been a Hyatt member for 2 years now and have been staying with Hyatt every time I travel. The location was convenient to our travel destination with plenty of restaurants for dining. The stay was great, as well as the staff abd amenties available.

Trip type: Travelled on business