Lowest prices for your stay
$99
Free cancellation until 21/08/22
$99
Free cancellation until 21/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$91
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
HolidayInn.com$99
Hotels.com$99
Hurb$104
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 December 2019

I wrote directly to IHG about this hotel, asking for a refund, and got no response, and they refused to post this review to their own site. So here it is in all its glory: Dirty linen from many rooms was left outside in the hallways day and night. First time I've seen that in any hotel, anywhere in the world. The hotel is in poor shape; stained ceilings; peeling wallpaper; filthy carpet and broken lamps are only the start. Appliances were left to dangle in my bathroom. The food at the breakfast buffet was dismal in comparison to Holiday Inn's typically great offerings. I've never seen a HI as pitiful as this. It should be completely refurbished and the staff given a proper training. Front desk folks did respond quickly, at least, when I complained about the linen.

2  Thank galreporter
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Roanoke-Tanglewood-Rt 419&I581, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2020

Hi galreporter,

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. That said, I'm sorry if there were disappointing aspects to your stay, particularly with the overall upkeep of the hotel and your room, and if our breakfast selection was not to your liking. I greatly appreciate your comments so we can look into aspects of the hotel that need updating. In taking great care of our hotel, our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere. I hope to follow up on this so I've reached out to you privately to learn more about what happened during your stay and ensure that these flaws are avoided later on.

Even though your stay was not spotless, I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property.

All the best,

Dhang R
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 21 November 2019

I have stayed at this hotel many times and the customer service couldn't be better.
The rooms are clean, a wonderful place for conference to take place of which I have been part of event. Everything at the conference was taken care of.
The price is right and location is great for staying here or doing an event.
Plus you et a view of the blue mountains.
Suzane

Room tip: Rooms are nice size and service is great. This is a great locations near shops and mall. Very easy assess to Airport,
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2019

This is a nice place to stay. I had a insurance class here. The hotel is nice and clean and every employee is friendly from the maid to the front desk. I will stay here again the next time I am in the area.

2  Thank mfoster2017
Reviewed 16 November 2019 via mobile

Room was terribly noisy between window air unit and the refrigerator. Light came in through the missing peiece of drapery. Unable to relax in restaurant/lounge as only one person was the bartender, took room service orders, waited tables, cleared tables and served. After checking out realized we were entitled to free breakfast but not given coupon on check in so we paid for our free breakfast. Was a vert bad experience.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Roanoke-Tanglewood-Rt 419&I581, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2019

Hello Jlcll4,

An efficient and frictionless journey is what we're aiming to give our guests. It's always our pleasure to receive remarks from our guests. Thank you for sharing yours, and for choosing us when you visited the Roanoke, VA area.

I'm very sorry that you were bothered by the noise from the fridge and air unit. All we want is for our guests to enjoy the simple pleasures that we provide, and I'm concerned that you weren't pleased with the restaurant service. The feedback of our visitors assists us in developing steps for improvement. I truly believe that yours can help us in making excellent enhancement plans, which is why I'll be imparting yours to our upper management, including your comment about the breakfast.

Please reconsider us so that we can have the chance to hit the nail on the head and prove that we can make you enjoy simple pleasures.

Many thanks,

Leni C.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

Super hotel and access to different parts of the Roanoke Valley. Staff is helpful for suggestions. Clean room with all the amenities. The food in the restaurant is fairly priced but other option s are nearby.

Trip type: Travelled on business