“Best Mediterranean food in Roanoke”
Review of Cafe Jano

Cafe Jano
Ranked #146 of 522 Restaurants in Roanoke
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I grabbed lunch at Cafe Jano, and it was delicious. The menu is simple but has multiple options, and everything sounds to be great. I had a salad and my husband had the Shawarma, and both were outstanding. The restaurant was clean and friendly.
Jano was really helpful, giving us tips on what he liked and what to try.
Will recommend this place 100%

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Delighted to have Jano back in Roanoke. The tabouli and the gyros are the best. Everything fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 2 April 2016

If you like authentic Lebanese, you've got to try Cafe Jano. It only opened the last week of March 2016 but it is easy to see that the owner/chef is on top of things. We had lunch there yesterday and they are currently using a provisional menu to see what works out, what the customers like, etc. We split a gyro pita and a kibbeh pita. Now, I've been on the prowl for good kibbe in this market for a long time, and I think I found it. I'd been spoiled by a Lebanese friend who would prepare a big tray of it for me once or twice a year. Jano makes his own, too, and it hit the mark. Next time I go I will be getting the kibbeh plate (currently only on the dinner menu). The restaurant is clean and nicely appointed. Service was friendly and timely.

1  Thank chiknlvr

Been to Cafe Jano? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK