“Perfect Anniversary Spot”
Review of The Capital Burger

The Capital Burger
Ranked #45 of 162 Restaurants in Reston
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Description: The Capital Burger is dedicated to crafting the luxe burger experience. Located in Reston, VA's town center, The Capital Burger is open seven days a week, serving specialty and classic burgers crafted from a proprietary beef blend, paired with a world-class wine list--25+ offerings by the glass--and featuring a commitment to exceptional service and hospitality.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wanted something good but not “stuffy” for our 23rd anniversary. Capital Burger fit the bill perfectly. Experience was enhanced further by gorgeous weather for outdoor seating and a wonderful server named Landon (aka “Bernard”)

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (14)

Reviewed 5 July 2021 via mobile

My wife and I had breakfast here several mornings while staying at the hotel. Everything is really good, especially the breakfast sandwiches and bacon.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 27 March 2021 via mobile

I had the capital burger, that came with caramelized onions and Wisconsin grand cru Gruyere cheese. It was really really good. Decent Pilsner as well. Service was excellent.

My only complaint is not really about the restaurant, it’s that the Town Center still has that crazy pay parking system in place. I don’t know how the businesses here survive. It’s bad enough to have to endure Covid. It just doesn’t seem to be a lot of people down at the town center like they used to be.

I’ve lived in Reston for 28 years, and the Town Center was one of my favorite places. It’s just a shame what they did to it. Like one of those ghost town malls.

I decided to try the place again, because I have a temporary handicap parking sticker. But I don’t think I’ll be back.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

Woah!! What a burger. Nice place to go for a night out, yet still smack your lips together for a good burger!

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank alwayschoosetotravel
Reviewed 4 February 2021

I’ve been wanting to try Capital Burger for a few years now, since they opened the first location in DC and today was the day! I stopped in to the Reston Town Center location and sat at a hi-top in the bar. The bartender, Jonathan was my server and took excellent care of me. He allowed me to try a wine before buying it and made some great suggestions, which I went with. He suggested their calamari and over course, I gave it a try and I’m glad I did! It was prepared perfectly, definitely not over-cooked and it had the proper texture. The cherry peppers in it offered a great zing to the appetizer!

Their house-jarred pickle was the only disappointment… it was bland and tasted more like cucumber, as it might not have been “pickled” very long before being served. But, wow, it’s a thick cut cucumber!

Their bacon cheeseburger was OUTSTANDING! It was prepared PERFECTLY! Temperature was unbelievably PERFECT! Fries were really good too, especially seasoned in their truffle parmesan style – YUMMMM!!!!

They have a very nice wine list with plenty served by-the-glass to match burgers and to allow you to enjoy a glass with lunch. The place is nicely laid out and big enough to accommodate larger groups. I definitely look forward to returning soon!!

Date of visit: February 2021