“Food sensitivities/good job”
Review of PassionFish

PassionFish
Reserve with OpenTable
PassionFish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 154 Restaurants in Reston
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Explorer Street
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

I have been really impressed with my dinners at PassionFish. I have multiple food sensitivities and they have handled them wonderfully. I usually try to get plain foods but they have a Salsa Verde sauce that I seem to be able to handle. My server told me to give it try since there wasn't anything in it I couldn't have. It was marvelous! I thanked him many times:) I always look forward to going to PassionFish!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Love love love the sushi rolls! So fresh, so imaginative, so tasty. The rest of the menu is equally as delightful. Great atmosphere, great service. It never disappoints.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

We celebrated my daughter's 21st birthday at PassionFish. We had an excellent meal and very good service. PF offers a number of options, from sushi/rolls to steaks to fish, but come for the fish. Our party (three generations) ordered a range of the food including the sushi, fresh oysters, steaks and fish and all really enjoyed the experience. I have to say that the Sea Bass was among the best I have had, and the accompanying sauces enhance the experience. I also recommend the spicy eggplant.

The decor is open and has a very modern feel with "fish art" decorating the dining room. I have been to PF before and had a similarly good experience. I don't know why I don't come more often, as it is a really nice alternative to the steakhouses that I usually default to.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

What a wonderful way to spend Father's Day! 7 of us were treated like royalty. The appetizers of Beginner's Sushi were spectacular in presentation and taste. The crab cakes are light and almost melt in your mouth. No doubt that this is an expensive place to eat, but it is well worth the cost. Between the wine, various drinks, and your entree you will pay a couple hundred dollars. Get over the prices and order a Chocolate Moose Bombe for dessert.

Thank Vivian L. H
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

This is our favorite place in Reston. The food is delicious. Everything we have had is. Above average. The waitstaff is good and knowledgeable. They have a good bar and cocktail selection.