I stayed at the Sheraton Reston for a mid-week 3 day business trip. Here are my thoughts:
1. Price: I received a $90 per night rate after using the "Name Your Own Price" function on priceline.com. I'd say that this hotel is probably worth $150-$225 per night given the rates in the greater DC area.
2. Internet: The Internet connection was wireless, fast and I experienced no problems. One of the worst things is when you're traveling for business and you have problems with Internet connection speeds. I was glad that was not the case.
3. Accomodations: The room was clean and was generally what you'd expect from a Sheraton.
4. Staff: Overall, the staff was friendly.
5. Location: The hotel location was very close to business meeting I was attending. This is probably not the hotel that I would use if I were going on vacation or if were traveling with kids, but it's got a great location depending on where you're meeting for business.
1. Restaurant: The restaurant service was a little on the slow side and expensive for what you get. However, there is a Chili's within walking distance right next door to the hotel.
Overall, I'd highly recommend this hotel at the price I paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In suburban Virginia, close to many large technology firms, the Sheraton is adjacent to a golf course and 1 mile from the shops and restaurants at Reston Town Center. Complimentary 24-hour airport transportation is provided every 30 minutes to and from Washington Dulles. Also, complimentary daily shuttle service is available within a 2-mile radius, 7 AM-10 PM (subject to availability). Lounge chairs and umbrella tables surround the seasonal outdoor pool, located in a landscaped courtyard. A self-serve business center and complimentary fitness center are accessible 24 hours. The hotel has 18 meeting/conference rooms. A computer station and Internet point are available; wireless Internet access is complimentary in the lobby area. Syrah restaurant offers American fare, the Cosmopolitan Lounge provides a bar menu and pool table, and a 24-hour sundry shop stocks Starbucks coffee and snacks. Dogs, 40 pounds or less, are allowed without surcharges. Complimentary for use during stay is the Sheraton red, white, and blue dog bed. Owners are provided with food, water bowls and temporary ID tags with hotel contact information. A pet waiver must be signed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Reston Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Reston
- Reston Sheraton