“Wonderful stay!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Reedville
Fleeton Fields Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 5 Reedville B&B and Inns
Franklin, Tennessee, United States
“Wonderful stay!”
Reviewed 13 October 2011

My husband and I took a two-night break from a busy road trip - 7 states in as many days - to relax between visiting my family to the south and his to the north. It couldn't have been better! The peace and quiet was wonderful & the location was great. We relaxed by the water shortly after arrival with wine glasses in hand. Dinner later at the Crab Shack was superb. Even if the local dining choices were plentiful, we still would have returned to that restaurant on the second night. Next day, we ventured out into "the little bay" in a B&B kayak - and even braved "the big bay" for a few moments (it was choppy!). Marguerite, the owner, is very nice and her breakfasts were delicious. She shared a recipe for Berry Torten ... I'll be making it this weekend. She also shared info. about her lovely gardens and the Menhaden industry (Reedville's lifeblood). We were charmed by Reedville - don't miss the boat museum. For this new-empty-nester-couple celebrating a wedding anniversary (a couple weeks early) it was the perfect place to stay!

Room Tip: Our upstairs room was spacious and beautifully appointed. Slept very well both nights!
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Reviewed 29 July 2011

I had the most relaxing time I have ever had at a B&B. The hostess and owner was so friendly and accomidation. I don't know what that other reviewer was talking about. She is the sweetest woman I ever done business with. Anything I needed was given to me before I even asked. This is the only place I would stay in this area. I will be back. Ps Peada the dog is as sweet as jar owner.

• Stayed July 2011
Stevensville, Maryland
Reviewed 26 July 2011

This B & B is the embodiment of grace, charm, and Virginia hospitality. It is delightful - very charming, comfortable, and clean. The house itself is like stepping into a page of Southern Living magazine - beautifully decorated yet very comfortable. The bedroom was so romantic and the bed was comfortable; bathroom had hot water with great pressure (that doesn't always happen in a B & B). I loved playing the old Steinway baby grand in the large parlor - talk about being able to live the experience! The grounds are gorgeous; anyone who enjoys gardening will love it. The breakfasts were delicious - excellent food served by the innkeeper herself in a diningroom that could have been imported from Williamsurg, I loved the atmosphere, but I also appreciated the modern touches - WiFi and more TV channels than you could shake a stick at. The innkeeper is gracious, charming, and friendly without being overbearing. If I am ever back in the Reedville area, I will most definitely call for a reservation. Well worth the trip!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
N. Virginia
Reviewed 6 July 2011

My husband brought me here for our anniversary! I have always wanted to go to a bed and breakfast and this place exceeded my expectations.The landscape is breath taking and very well kept up. It sits right on the water, we would sit out on the chairs by the lake at night and in the morning, there are also kayaks and a canoe to take out. The inside was beautifully decorated, and the host couldn't be better! She is so friendly, helpful, and a good cook!
We had a great time going around to the different wineries that were in the area!
A truly great getaway!

Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Roanoke, Virginia
Reviewed 28 June 2011

This was our second visit to Fleeton Fields, and this visit was as delightful as the first one. Marguerite is a charming and gracious hostess who makes a yummy breakfast! Our room was comfortable, clean and filled with beautiful antiques. Our hostess went out of her way to make dinner reservations, arrange a trip to Tangier Island, and share wonderful stories about the local history.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Reedville
39.9 km away
21.8 km away
The Tides Inn
The Tides Inn
#1 of 1 in Irvington

Been to Fleeton Fields Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK