“Best Vacation to Relax EVER”
other travellers have booked this property
30 mile water views
House is 4300 Square Feet Private 200 foot soft sand beachfront on the Chesapeake Bay
Check Availability
Game Room with foosball ping pong and 47-inch HDTV
Screened Porch overlooks the Bay
Large HDTV in game room
Kids bunk room
Master bath with double sinks
King Master Bedroom
Fireplace with unlimited firewood provided
Dining Table seats 10
Queen bedroom with attached baby crib annex room
Main level is wide open
Modern open kitchen with island seating 4
Great room overlooks bay with 55-inch HDTV
Main level Queen bedroom
Kitchen has brand new appliances
Carriage House apartment is 5th bedroom (queen) and 4th full bath
Carriage House has elevated covered deck with mosquito netting and great views
Kids play set has great views for parents
Fall foliage
Front porch is great for bird watching
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Shawn F
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Best Vacation to Relax EVER”
Reviewed 14 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This house was one of the best rentals our family have done in years. It has its own private beach, unlike so many along this shore. The bay was so shallow that our kids to walk several hundred yards out into the bay and still touch the soft sand. We even caught a crab (and let it go). The house is in incredible shape and appears just like in the pictures. We loved the kayaks, the Adirondack chairs, the comfortable chaise lounges on the deck overlooking the water, and the spacious back yard. The game room was a big hit with the Foose-ball table and pingpong table. The bedrooms were spacious and the beds were comfortable. There was even a guest suite above the garage. Make sure you rent paddle boards and go out in the bay in the morning when it is calm...a whole lot of fun. The house is about 20 minutes from the nearest big grocery store, so you have to plan ahead for meals. The ice-cream shop in Reedville is a must during your stay. We will be back soon!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
14 Jun 2017
Glad you all enjoyed your visit, and thank you for the review.
brody71
Fayetteville, NY
“Beautiful Retreat that has everything!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 for a stay in April 2014

This is the perfect getaway! I rented this house for me and my two children (10 and 12) and my parents (70s). The owner was wonderful in sending information ahead of time and our entry into the house was easy.
The house is beautiful and everything is in pristine condition. The kitchen has everything you will need to cook (grocery store is 10-15 mins away) and the laundry machines are top-notch! Bedrooms are spacious and comfortable - a home away from home!
Reedville is off the beaten path, but we found plenty to do. Kayaks, bikes, water toys are all provided for you and the beach front entertained my kids for hours. I spent my time on the hammock or Adirondack chairs overlooking the water. Even on an overcast, rainy day we were busy - ping pong table, cable, plenty of reading! My parents frequented the local golf courses to keep busy.
I cannot say enough about the owners. They have maintained the house and grounds beautifully. My son popped the tire of a bike and so we had it repaired. The owners reimbursed us (which was unnecessary!).
My one piece of advice is to avoid driving Rt 95. I hope to have a girlfriends' getaway soon there, but would travel to Richmond and drive north!
Loved it - don't hesitate to go to these oasis!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Bay view was unbeatable!
Liked least: nothing!
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Alexandria
Reviewed 3 February 2011 for a stay in January 2011
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 400
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing