Best Western Radford Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
Comfort Inn & Suites(Christiansburg)
    Average 3/5
    Good 3.5/5
    All reviewscollege townwafflespool and hot tubbusiness centerbreakfast areaoff the highwaywould stay againhot breakfasteasy accessroom was clean and comfortableup to dategreat place to stayfitness centernice stayfree breakfastsanfordru
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at this location two nights and received unauthorized wake-up calls both nights, even though I asked the front desk to resolve the problem after the first wake-up call. The hotel was clean and staff was friendly and helpful in giving me a discount after check-out.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
    Review collected in partnership with Best Western
    Teresa O, General Manager at Best Western Radford Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your concerns. We appreciate any feedback you give us. We hope you will visit us again!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

The staff was friendly and courteous, check-in was quick. Room was clean but noticed when I turned light on at bedside an ant on the nightstand. Disposed of it, looked around but didn't see anymore. TV remote the channel selector for up and down didn't work, maybe worn out. In the morning found more ants in the bathroom, then when I came out dismayed to find one on one of the bed pillows. Was happy to see ample seating for breakfast. The woman was keeping everything filled and area clean. Reported to the staff the ants and problem with the remote on checkout. She assured us that the room would be shut down and the ants taken care of. Other than these minor issues things were fine!

Stayed: February 2018
    Reviewed 11 February 2018

We found this hotel near I-81 which made driving at night a lot easier to find. The hotel is larger than we expected because we had to walk down long hallways to find our room until we discovered we could park near the back entrance.
    The king bed was comfortable, the room (132 A) was quiet and clean and non smoking.
    Breakfast in the hotel was basic at best.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 10 February 2018

The staff at this hotel made the stay very pleasant. I will definitely come back here for all future visits to Radford. I was able to get an early breakfast. The staff set me up with some fruit and yogurt because I had to leave before the breakfast time started.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
    Review collected in partnership with Best Western
    Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a couple of miles off the I-81 exit. Very clean and comfortable rooms with updated furnishings. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast room was large and comfortable with a good selection of breakfast food.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple