“Too pricy for a "subway" type sub. ”
Review of Jersey Mike's Subs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #23 of 45 Restaurants in Purcellville
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a sub. Ordered your ordinary cold cut sub with chips and drink. Meats were ordinary cold cuts, not the quality stuff that you can get in supermarket. Service was terrible. They looked at me angrily as if I was doing something wrong. Never said a word, just ordered a sub with chips and drink. Total price $11 and change. You can get a sit down sandwich and drink at the much nicer restaurant next door for the same price. And the sandwich next door will come with fries or veggies that are really good. Jersey Mikes is too pricy for the less than quality subs they serve ......and with an attitude to boot. Never again for me.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Jersey Mike's Subs

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Like all the other Jersey Mike's that I've been to the Purcellville location does not disappoint. Their subs are always great, prepared with fresh ingredients by friendly, smiling staff at reasonable prices.

Reviewed 5 August 2015

Sometimes I think a certain member of my family would LIVE here. It's very popular locally. A lot like a Subway restaurant, but my family prefers this one. The ownership is local and dedicated. There is usually a line, but it moves quickly. We've never had bad service here, and our favorites are the steak and cheese, reuben, meatball. I do wish the hot subs were offered in smaller sizes.

Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

Great food, great service! I am able to eat and get back to work all in my allotted 1 hour lunch break.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Since these guys opened I haven't been back to Subway... Yummy sandwiches,fast and friendly service! And they have a teacher discount!