“Great Farm to ForkFood”

The Wine Kirchen
Ranked #20 of 44 Restaurants in Purcellville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 January 2016

We love the Wine Kitchen in Leesburg and decided to give the Purcellville location a try. It is equally great on the quality of food. The entire menu is unique and authentic and changes all the time based on ingredients available. Our meals were to dye for! We also enjoyed the wine pairing accompanying the food. Everything was matched perfectly. The location is also fantastic.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

Lovely spot with indoor and outdoor seating . Always great wine samplers. The menu is varied and always adventurous

Reviewed 23 July 2015

My husband and I always enjoy our wine and food here. Love the happy hour and wine dinners they do. Recommend to anyone wanting to try something different.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

This is a small venue with an adult feel to it, which was great as that was what we were looking for. The appetizers were great and wine suggestion complimented it well. The dinner was good, but for my taste too salty, so next time I will ask them to limit salt.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

My husband and I were greeted at the door by a friendly hostess. The interior is pleasant and airy. Our server was wonderful. My husband ordered a flat bread that was just delicious. The wine was excellent. I decided on the special lasagna. The accompanying salad was fresh and tasty but the lasagna was virtually tasteless. I asked my husband to taste it and he agreed but asked that I not upset our evening by complaining. Instead I emailed the chef Justin Garrison and the GM Michael Foote. In my email I described in detail the meal and stated I was not looking for a refund. In the spirit of supporting a small, local business I felt they would want to know about our experience. I have not received a response. I am most disappointed.