“Sweet potato fries were great”

Market Burger Fries & Shakes
Ranked #3 of 49 Restaurants in Purcellville
Cuisines: American
Description: Great place! Surprised there is no listing yet-ben open about a year.
Reviewed 28 May 2017

Went in there to satisfy craving for fries! Reasonable prices, large portions, quick service, locally procured ingredients, vegetarian options.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

i at at this place last week end as I had never really been to Purcellville. The location is very small, service staff are very nice, and I like the location on Main Street. I ordered the double burger with fries and a strawberry milkshake. First, the shake was the best I ever had for a strawberry. Thick, fruity, just out of this world good. Then the burger. Kind of small but the meat was good and cooked well. The item lacking was the fries, as they are the skinny type and too oily for me. Recommend go to steak fries as I wish I did not order them. The place was worth the drive from DC for the milkshake. I do not think this place is as good as Melt in Leesburg. Prefer Melt. Also, the place is a little expensive, with shake, burger, fries getting me for 23 bucks. Ouch.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Met up with a friend here on his recommendation. The burgers were fantastic. We also ate their sweet potato fries which were pretty good, too salty for my taste.

My biggest complaint was they didn't label or tell us which burger was which. My friend and I ordered almost identical burgers, the only differences were mine was gluten free and his had mushrooms. I took a couple of bites from his before we realized the mix up (he brought it up, he couldn't quite figure out why his bread was so dry and crumbly).

I would definitely go here again with the understanding that they need to clarify which burger is which.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

This is really one of the best burger and fries I have ever had. Super fresh ingredients and a wide variety. I love the herb mayo. The sweet potato fries are perfection. My daughter (who oddly does not like burgers) thinks they make the best BLT. My grandma says they make a milkshake that tastes like they did back her her time. Only problem is there is VERY little seating. If you show up with a group or a big family, you might be standing. Small room in the back with additional seating.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

We stopped in for lunch on a Saturday. The burgers and fries were delicious. Some of the best we've ever had, and we love a good burger. All the food is locally sourced. Service was fast. Will definitely return if we visit the area again