“Nice local sports bar”

Coach's Corner Grill
Ranked #27 of 46 Restaurants in Purcellville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for someplace close to take the kids, and take in a game, then Coach's is the place. The food is your average pub fare, and the prices are reasonable. Wasn't blown away by the food, but It wasn't bad either. I had a burger, it was cooked to my liking, and tasted good. The staff is friendly and attentive.

While not our first choice, we will certainly return again.

On a side note, my husband accidentally left his wedding ring on the bathroom sink. When I called, I spoke to a very nice man that confirmed he had it and would keep it safe for me until I returned to get it. It's great to see someone honest turned it in and that the bartender kept it safe.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Once the weather starts getting cold I tend to crave French Onion soup. Coach's Corner French Onion is delicious, the best in the area. For less then $9. you can order a bowl of soup which includes the French Onion option and either a house or Caesar salad. Turns out to be a very healthy bargain. The place is causal while it can be loud it is fun for any size oarty. The staff and owners are friendly and accomodating.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

The food is great and the service is great also. My wife and I enjoy eating here. We recommend the nachos, wings, and burgers. The atmosphere is fun during a big game. We will continue to come back.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Been to Coach's Corner in past and was really disappointed that they don't have breakfasts anymore. (They do when Redskins have a morning game) But, the five of us including my 7 year old granddaughter had some really wonderful lunches. I had a hamburger they call the "Wolverine" and it was sorta like having a breakfast. Wonderful thick lean beef cooked medium with bacon, egg and ham on it. Everyone had something really good but the best meal (and probably the reason I'm writing this review) was the bowl of crab soup my wife had. It was the best crab soup ever. Never saw so much crab in a soup. More crab than soup even. And truly delicious crab. My wife gave me a bite, so I know. The portions were good sized and the server was friendly and attentive to what ever we needed. The prices were very reasonable for the quality of the meals. We'll definitely return.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

This is basic burger and fries place, simple pub menu. Often has teams coming there plus families so can get quite noisy at time.