“Neighborhood Spot - but can get noisy”

Coach's Corner Grill
Ranked #22 of 45 Restaurants in Purcellville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 November 2016

This is basic burger and fries place, simple pub menu. Often has teams coming there plus families so can get quite noisy at time.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Coach's Corner Grill

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

This is no run of the mill sports bar with wings and burgers. The menu is huge and the food is killer!! Brisket sandwich was the best I've ever had and the serving size was huge. It's no diet food, but if you want fresh food cooked right, this place is a must stop!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Nice menu for lunch but a little disappointing food - mostly bar food with little emphasis on healthy eating.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

We stopped in here for lunch and after being seated, waited quite a while to be served by the man who was one of the two servers on the floor on a not so busy day. Finally we asked the woman who was the other server if she would take our order. She said she would take the order for him and we ordered a burger with slaw instead of fries, and the special grouper sandwich with sweet potato fries.

We then waited nearly another 30 minutes and when the food finally came (long after others who had arrived after us) something had been lost in the communication between the servers. There was no slaw and no sweet potato fries, just French fries that we did not want. When we complained about the wait we were told that the grouper takes longer to cook (why didn't they say so?) and as for the mix up on the fries they were willing to exchange them for what was ordered.

In the end, our bill was adjusted for the inconvenience and wait, and frankly the burger and grouper were vey good, But the lack of attention to service detracted from the food.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Yes I was starving when I ate this as my husband dropped it off to me while I was having a very busy 13.5 hour day. The chicken gyro and loaded baked potato were just delicious and I highly recommend. It was a nice portion too so it will be another meal for me. I liked they put feta on my gyro- different and quite tasty-the pita bread was fresh as well. They also offer an active/retired military discount which we always appreciate. Thank you Coach's, we will return!