“Yummm!”

Smoking Willy
Ranked #5 of 45 Restaurants in Purcellville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Smoking Willy's has great food. Even my picking eaters enjoy going there. Relaxed atmosphere. Friendly staff.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Smoking Willy

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I had picked up a brochure for the restaurant when I went to Doukenie Winery and have been meaning to go there. So I based a trip to the area on the intent of having lunch here. I called in my to-go order without issue and it was ready when I arrived. I got the full smoked turkey platter with garlic mashed potatoes and pinto beans. When I got home, I was sad to discover that they had given me no cornbread. The potatoes were very heavy and the beans were a touch bland. The smoked turkey was perfectly and the sweet BBQ was much better that the tangy sauce. I think they need to work a little on their sides.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Pulled pork and brisket tacos are juicy and tender. The shell is packed to the rim. Flavorful potato salad.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

I had the pulled pork and it was excellent, tender, moist and cooked perfectly. The sauces were average to above average. Cole slaw had no flavor except for the cabbage, I suppose. The lunch came with yesterday's corn bread, at least put it under a heat lamp, it was cold soggy. Service was.......it was just my server, other tables got better service. I give it a 4 because the pulled pork is legit. The rest could just be a bad day.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Had mixed grill w/shrimp, side salad.
Very well prepared, ample portions and reasonably priced. Waitress was Olivia- very attentive and very pleasant. Only negative was that it got a little noisy because of the crowds but that is actually a good thing for the owners. Will definitely return.