“Quick dinner”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Greek Bistro
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Very good Gyros. Good quik service. Quaint casual atmosphere. My company while i ate was too cute (the owners 3 y/o daughter)!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for My Deli & Cafe

Reviewed 19 June 2017

My wife and recently popped in for a Gyro Platter and Baklava. We are, generally speaking, not fans of feta cheese but this was extremely tasty. The entire platter was two thumbs up. The baklava was the best I have ever had. I'd say it's worth the trip so don't wait until you're "in the area" - be in the area. It's that good.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Once I discovered this place, I went every day for a week. Yes, it's that good. Their tzatziki sauce is nothing short of divine. The housemade pita is pillowy soft and melts in your mouth, again, simplistic perfection. The portions are generous. If you're in the area definitely give this place a shot.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

I went here for lunch craving a nice Greek salad with chicken. The place is a quaint country style casual restaurant. There are only a handful of tables but it's clean and then people are friendly so eating there with a small party is comfortable. They have an ice cream counter and advertise fresh bread.

I thought I was in luck because they advertise their house specialty to be chicken slouvaki salad. The price with tax was slightly over $14.00. A little on the high side but since it was their house specialty at that price I thought I was going to get a top notch salad.

The salad had a generous amount of Red onions, feta cheese, kalamata olives, cucumbers spicy whole pepperocini peppers. There was a minimum amount of romaine lettuce and much of that was from the stem end of the lettuce. The stuff you would normally use for compost. The dressing was tasty but not enough for the salad.

The worst part was the chicken. It was overcooked, dried out and had no flavor left in it. The chicken was so bad that even if it was half the price I still couldnt justify the cost.

If you are going to charge top dollar for a salad make sure it is made with top quality ingredients.

2  Thank SgtFrankChill
GreekBistro, Owner at My Deli & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

It's $12 and we stand by our product. Our customers love it and yes we use high ingredients. We are a 30 seat bistro not a country style kitchen. Stop by for a cappuccino our treat and we'll gladly give you a tour of our kitchen and overall menu. We stand by our product and years of experience and yes we are from Greece, not Mexico.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

I am a bit picky about my Gyros. Too many restaurants use cheap ingredients which makes me hesitant to order them. I found the Gyros at My Deli & Cafe to be excellent. I will be returning.

1  Thank Jeb_VA