“Curious on bagels”
Review of Bada Bing Bagels

Bada Bing Bagels
Ranked #29 of 45 Restaurants in Purcellville
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I went to this place to check if they have pumpernickel bagel. They were out but told me they have deliveries the following week and I could call to order. I bought the cinnamon raisin and blueberry bagel to go. It does taste like New York bagels, chewy and dense. It is a pricey bagel.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
Reviewed 8 May 2017

My husband spent his summers in New York so he is excited to have "real" bagels in Purcellville. Salmon creme cheese spread is amazing!

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Greeted upon entering. Décor is inviting and fresh. Seating available both indoor and outside. Bagels were tasty and fresh. I can't confirm whether these bagels are NYC bagels or not. I'll leave that to those who are from NYC.
However, I was a bit surprised it didn't opened until 7:30 am, since most local commuters are traveling out before 7:30 am, plus also it being closed on Mondays. I assume they will expand their hours as more people find them. I heard about them by word of mouth from another local restaurant owner.
I will be returning!