“So glad there's good Sushi out in Powhatan!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Osaka Hibachi & Sushi
Ranked #9 of 42 Restaurants in Powhatan
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 8 March 2017

I've come here several times, I've had just about every roll. My favorite is the Hot Lovers Roll and Volcano Roll. Prices are reasonable and service is pretty quick. I've also had the bento boxes for lunch and they are pretty good, everything there is very fresh! I've got most of the folks I know picking stuff up from here also. It's a nice little spot!

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Osaka is a wonderful surprise -- located right next to the Food Lion on Route 60 in Powhatan. Of the 3 Asian restaurants in the center, Osaka wins -- hands down.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

This place has amazing hibachi meals for super cheap. My husband and I moved out here one year ago and get take out from here once a week. One hibachi meal feeds us for 2 meals. It is a super reasonable price too and delicious!

Reviewed 1 November 2015

I believe , this is best Japan restaurant in town .
Order there 2 or 3 time weekly since they open up this place , my little girl and I like there Hibachi and my wife love the sushi . Hawaii Roll is number one on her mind .
They allways make fresh and great taste meal for us , and we love the girl at counter ,she is very sweet , very good customer take care .
Highly recommend this place .

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Well....this isn't a real sushi restaurant..At all...It's a hole in the wall, and they serve mostly Chinese..on paper plates...No table service, you go up to the counter and order. No fountain drinks, you pull one out of the cooler.

The sushi was marginal, at best. This is not real sushi. The fish is not particular appealing and the rice is not sushi rice--it's pearl rice, which does not hold well together.

Nice try, but no cigar.

Been to Osaka Hibachi & Sushi? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK