“Truly Authentic German Experience”
Review of The Bier Garden

The Bier Garden
Reserve with OpenTable
The Bier Garden is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 209 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Cuisines: European, German
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2017

What an amazing place to have dinner. The food is outstanding and truly authentic. Add in a menu that has over 400 beer choices it is a definite must when visiting the area. Makes me wish I lived there.

1  Thank YankeeFan74

Reviewed 5 March 2017

We went at the same time as everyone else and so the service was slightly slow; but Megan was really hustling and very friendly. The schnitzel bites were the bomb. So many beers to choose from it was overwhelming. I loved my food choice (Wednesdays special); my husband was not as enamored with his selection or sides.

1  Thank Janet B
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

The selection of brews is awesome. The service is great. Located in the historic down town portsmouth. Stop by have a brew. I think they serve food as well.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have been here twice and are blown away! The food is authentic and the beers on tap are excellent and super cold. The actual beer selection isn't matched in Portsmouth(that we have found)

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Our family comes here a couple of times a year. The food, service and beer is always good. They are usually busy so a reservation is a good idea. If you like German food and beer, this is the place!! Prices are reasonable.