Kerikeri Park Lodge(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
US$ 98
US$ 95
Kauri Park Motel(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
US$ 96
Stone Store Lodge Accommodation(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
88 Lodge Luxury Bed and Breakfast(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
US$ 170
US$ 109
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 128/night.

Puketotara Lodge(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
US$ 117
Woodlands Motel & Conference Venue(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
US$ 52
US$ 44
  • Pool
Moon Gate Villa(Kerikeri)
US$ 151
US$ 142
Priceline
Colonial House Motel(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
US$ 88
US$ 96
US$ 93
Hotels.com
Avalon Resort(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
US$ 83
All reviewsorange treesthe main housefree wifichickens running aroundhome away from homecerespigshostelfarmnzgrovelodgeaccommodationset
Reviewed 25 April 2016

We stayed in the two bedroom cottage at Relax A Lodge for four nights. It delivered on everything we expected. It is located in an orange orchard so had lots of oranges trees at the door - and that's the view! The decor in the cottage is attractive and the facilities are excellent - modern and attractive bathroom and excellent facilities in the kitchen. The bedrooms are a very good size, clean and comfortable beds. The lodge is a short drive (about 5 mins) from Kerikeri. Great value and handy enough to all that Kerikeri has to offer. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 January 2016

We stayed in the 'Fishmore' cottage for 5 days over the new year period. It was a clean, comfortable cottage with basic outdoor furniture. The kitchen was well equipped and we had no issues cooking up a storm during our stay!

Our only small complaint would be that the pillows were uncomfortable (completely flattened when you lay on them) and the staff we interacted with were not particularly knowledgeable about the local area, e.g. my partner asked a young female staff member what was happening in the Bay of Islands for new year's eve and she had no idea! We were also not really given a tour of the place when we arrived and only found out towards the end that the pool and BBQ was available for guests to use- no matter, maybe it's because we were staying in the cottage and not the main house?

Overall this is a nice cottage which is great value, especially for couples! The location is just outside Kerikeri and it is on an orange orchard with roosters, pigs and dogs milling about :) We also had a bowl of fresh oranges which greeted us on arrival!

Room Tip: Fishmore had twin beds made up into a King so would recommend one of the other cottages for couples if available (wasn't for us!).
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

This was a lovely place to stay. We got a beautiful, quaint room with French doors to a covered verandah in a private home which seemed to have about 5 bedrooms. We shared the bathroom and could use the kitchen facilities. It is set in an orange orchard on the main highway north of Kerikeri. The setting was lovely and the garden pleasant. We could use the pool, hammock and sitting room. We felt very welcome and the home was spotless but 'homely' which suited us perfectly. There was a little bit of road noise but not enough to bother us and it was otherwise very quiet and peaceful. This probably wouldn't appeal to people who like modern five star hotels and you need to have a car. However, if you enjoy some friendly but unobtrusive hospitality in a gorgeous, spacious, warm, lodge-like home with lots of beautiful wood features and a relaxed country feel, I would highly recommend this place. My only request would be an improved sign - it's hard to see when zipping along a highway, it's a bit covered by the large hedge and is painted in similar colours to the hedge. We missed it the first couple of times in spite of knowing we were close and our coach driver missed it when dropping us off from Cape Reigna - again in spite of knowing the place and looking out carefully. It's not ideal to have to back a bus down a state highway!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

Really nice and clean, warm and friendly. Wwoofers showed us our rooms and faclities. Free fuirt and good eco concept. Great kitchen with some free stuff. Excellent bathroom and shower all bright and clean. Good comfy and fresh sofas. Great atmosphere and good variaty of guests and room types :)

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 December 2015

I booked this room because it was very inexpensive. I was in hurry and didn't read the description as closely as I should have. It was until that afternoon that I noticed that it was a shared bathroom. Being well past middle age, I was thinking I should just stay somewhere else. That would have been a bad decision and a waste of money on my place. But I'm too old to be sleeping and sharing bathrooms. Not really. Not easy to find. Dirt road through its "orange grove" to the back where the buildings looked not great. In fairness I got there at nearly 10 at night. Doors locked. No evidence of a reception or office. I called and a young man came right out. Then, it got a lot better. Nick was friendly and accommodating. He showed me the kitchen (take your shoes off at the door). He showed me the bathroom and separate toilet room. He showed me my room. My initial impression - clean and well kept. It was a home. It was actually pretty good. For a business guy passing through, not looking to spend a lot of money, this was actually pretty perfect. About 5 minutes from Kerikeri, and in the light of day, not hard to find. Place had a swimming pool. Free wifi, lots of books, I could see this place being a easy spot to - yes - relax and unwind. And you can't beat the price. Not for a clean, well-kept, fully furnished house - that you have to share!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business