All reviews place to stay free wifi one night cape reinga lovely place supermarket units owner washing noise kitchenette
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed her recently for one night and found the staff to be super friendly and helpful. The until was well appointed and clean. Pool was very welcome and get to cool off in after a long drive. The only down side was that our room was close to the McDonald’s drive through and car park which caused some noise during the night, I realise this is nothing the more can fix and nothing they caused so wouldn’t stop me from staying again, I would ask for a room in the other side of the complex. Next door to a major super market and town so handy if you like to walk for some great coffee.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
boimotel09, Owner at Kerikeri Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Many thanks for your review and your great comments. Unfortunately the drive through was busy that evening due to a winery concert but we are delighted that we can host you again and will certainly where possible allocate a different room. Regards Kerry

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

The most spotlessly clean motel I have ever stayed in and a wonderfully friendly welcome on arrival. I was walking to Te Araroa trail and stayed here before heading up to Cape Reinga to start. It was so good and reasonably priced I headed straight for it when I got back to Kerikeri 9 days later. The owner even drove me to the airport to fly home and filled up my water bottle when I came back to walk the next leg a few weeks later. Lovely place right in the middle of Kerikeri.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
boimotel09, Owner at Kerikeri Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you Paul for your awesome review. I can assure you it is a team effort and we have a great team. It was great to host you during the trail and we wish you well for the rest of your journey. Regards Kerry

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Clean and tidy with good kitchenette and large bathroom. Very handy to a range of restaurants and fast food. Obviously a popular stop for business travellers. Backs onto main park in Kerikeri which was hosting a circus the night we stayed but the units seemed reasonably soundproof. Great stay

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
boimotel09, Owner at Kerikeri Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Thank you Anne for your great review. Yes you couldn't get more central and I we are so pleased you had a pleasant stay. Kind regards Kerry

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We found this to be a clean, comfortable motel which suited our needs very well. The unit we stayed in was spacious and well fitted out with everything required for an enjoyable stay. The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful, and nothing was too much trouble. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit, and have no hesitation in recommending this motel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Everything you have so kindly said in your review makes the last 5 years so worth while. We have a great team and are so pleased that you had an awesome stay and hope that we may see you again.
Regards Kerry

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Lady that works there is so rude, she made it a terrible stay!
She knows nothing about customer service or even being polite.
Basically she annoyed us on a daily basis.
Everyone else in town are friendly and accommodating.
Ive stayed in many places in the bay of islands, this is defiantly the worst!
Don't go there!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
boimotel09, Owner at Kerikeri Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I would be very interested in knowing which one of my employees annoyed you so much during your stay as I have had the same staff for at least 4 years and continually get great feedback as to their friendliness. I do note this is your first review and may I suggest if you had an issue you should have addressed it immediately as to not spoil your stay and our very consistent friendly & welcoming place to stay.