PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Quality Hotel Taylors Lakes(Taylors Lakes)
  • Breakfast included
2,621 results
All reviewsrunway viewmelbourne airportairo restaurantcovered walkwayacross the roadexpress checkoutan early flightroom servicenext morningshort walkinternational flightcomfortable bedgood sizefamily rooman upgradeconvenient locationbuffet breakfast
Reviewed 15 December 2017

I arrived with a very sick partner in a wheelchair and managed to book a room straight away

The staff were very helpful

The rooms were very well appointed and we enjoyed the pool later in our stay which was a welcome relief from plane journeys !

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group
GeneralManagerPRML, General Manager at PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Dear Richard G,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the comments and feedback from your most recent stay at the PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport.

I was pleased to note that our friendly team members assisted you greatly with your stay and I will pass on your evaluation with the team directly. It is through continuous feedback, from guests such as yourselves, that we are able to objectively review the facilities and services we provide to ensure that they meet our guest's expectations.

Once again, thank you and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Very good and convenient transit hotel. Modern, clean and excellent mini bar. Press coffee is included with the tea set... nice touch. Fantastic beds and pillows... worth it just for that. The hotel is perfect for me Edinburgh and overnight transit stops.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to a larger room and view of the runway.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group
GeneralManagerPRML, General Manager at PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

Dear Andrew B,

I was pleased to note that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and your evaluation will be shared with our team. It is through continuous feedback, from guests such as yourselves, that we are able to objectively review the facilities and services we provide to ensure that they meet our guest's expectations.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Parkroyal Melbourne Airport is an ideal hotel when you need close access to the airport at reasonable price. Rooms are clean and convenience of a good restaurant is important.
Great for business stays

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear CharlesMac195,

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Had to wait between flights for approximately 12 hours so I took a day room at the Park Royal Hotel. This is a great offering as it is much cheaper than an overnight room but with all the same advantages. I watched tellie, had a sleep, took a bath and had lunch in their restaurant which incidentally served the nicest chips I have ever eaten! The room was immaculately clean and considering the hotel is right next to the airport, surprisingly quiet. I look forward to my next layover. In Melbourne!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Roslyn35

Dear Roslyn35,

Reviewed 9 December 2017

We stayed here, just for an overnight and it was exactly what we needed to check-in to. Our flight was delayed by an hour, so our arrival time was even later than what we expected. This is the second airport hotel I have had the pleasure of staying in, it was nice and cosy and felt like home. I didn't really get the chance to check out all the facilities or the restaurant but our room was good, clean and the bathroom was big. Tullamarine airport is right across, so this was very convenient. We didn't have any issues with hearing the planes take off and arrive so you can get a goodnight's rest and some quality sleep.

Stayed: September 2017