See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 January 2018

This is one of the worst motels I have stayed in Australia. I was not expecting bells and whistles but it felt so dirty and run down. I called to book and had a hard time communicating on the phone and it turns out they took my card details incorrectly, they then called to say they were about to cancel my booking for invalid card details the day before check in.
The sheets felt dirty and the shower/bathroom is from the 1960s-overall felt dirty and I could not wait to leave. For the price total let down.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

I booked my daughter into this motel for 3 nights. As she felt ill she called her brother to visit her. The Owner became very abusive and demanded my son pay $10/hr to visit her. When I offered to pay extra (above the advertised rate) he also demanded an extra $200 because I had a nice car and could afford it. Had to move my daughter to another motel after working out that this man is actually running a pay per hour brothel and not a motel at all. STAY AWAY!!!!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Wendy P
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Smoke smells through the adjoining rooms. We had 2 rooms both stunk of smoke. Bed was lumpy and everytime you moved it creeked.
Hair dryer in 1 room mad serious bad noises. Pillows were very thin basically paper thin.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Towels stained and old, grounds unkempt, old plastic chairs in 'bbq' area, rooms not very clean, coffee holder stains & dusty, ?duvet cleaned between guests?? Budget doesn't need to be this bad. Sorry I came.

Room tip: Don't book this motel!
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

I would never ever stay here again. We had to get a room as it was my sisters kitchen Tea and wow is all that comes to mind. It was dirty, smelt funny and was honestly one of the most revolting places I've ever stayed. Do yourself a favour and DO NOT STAY HERE. If I could give zero stars I would have. it was just disgraceful

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Natalie M