See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 May 2018

Well I was going to give this hotel a more than average review but after checking my bank statement I can see I was charged $15 for 2 slices of raisin toast apparently this is the breakfast charge There was no hot buffet to choose from just cereal and toast, there was no menu on the table and no one “served me” as this is what the charge is for I made the toast myself then went back to my room for a free cup of tea At no time did anyway tell me there was a $15 charge for breakfast in fact when I checked in no one even mentioned breakfast was available really poor form guys!!! The room was clean and spacious but the hallways and car park are in need of a lot of TLC quite grotty in fact No I won’t be back.......shame

Room Tip: Go to Maccas for breakfast lol
Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I only stayed the one night, the room was clean and very respectable. Room service for dinner was disappointing, as they didn’t have the first two items I ordered from the menu. It seemed to me that they were picking and choosing what they were willing to cook, and it was only 7pm. The noise from the bar/dining room could be heard loud and clear from my room.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Was visiting in the area, stayed 1 night weekday. Was very clean, modern rooms, bathroom was great size, bed was comfortable, had air conditioning in room, the reception was 24/7 great for early checkin or late checkout , free parking, great stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
QualityHotelManor, Front Office Manager at Quality Hotel Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and some of our free facilities. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and keep an eye out for the exciting renovation news coming soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here based on the reviews and star rating, to say I was disappointed is an understatement. The walls are like paper can here everything from people above you to the room next doors TV going constantly. Motel has a strange layout with the rooms around the outside of the resteraunt dining room. Would be even louder on a weekday or Saturday. Beds were uncomfortable and pillows lumpy. Terrible experience. The actual rooms were nice with a recent renovation, can't say the same for the rest of the motel, hallway/resteraunt was filthy, old carpet, damaged walls.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
QualityHotelManor, Front Office Manager at Quality Hotel Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

That is a shame to read your experience on this occasion at our Hotel did not meet your expectations. Indeed we have recently completed extensive guest room renovations and scheduled for this year are further renovation works on our public areas including the restaurant.

I’m glad you liked the décor of our recent renovations and can suggest should you need to stay in the area again to give us another ago- as you mention our other reviews guests largely enjoy a positive experience and I’d like to think reporting any noise issues in real time will give myself or the staff the opportunity to rectify any disturbances and ensure you a much improved stay. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The pleasantly laid out room opened directly onto a restaurant which occupied the centre of the floor. You have to pass through the restaurant to enter or
exit the facility. On at least one occasion dreadful loud amateur music played until late. Was as loud in the room as in the restaurant. Quite unacceptable. Avoid this relatively expensive poorly managed hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo