See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Was visiting in the area, stayed 1 night weekday. Was very clean, modern rooms, bathroom was great size, bed was comfortable, had air conditioning in room, the reception was 24/7 great for early checkin or late checkout , free parking, great stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
QualityHotelManor, Front Office Manager at Quality Hotel Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and some of our free facilities. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and keep an eye out for the exciting renovation news coming soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here based on the reviews and star rating, to say I was disappointed is an understatement. The walls are like paper can here everything from people above you to the room next doors TV going constantly. Motel has a strange layout with the rooms around the outside of the resteraunt dining room. Would be even louder on a weekday or Saturday. Beds were uncomfortable and pillows lumpy. Terrible experience. The actual rooms were nice with a recent renovation, can't say the same for the rest of the motel, hallway/resteraunt was filthy, old carpet, damaged walls.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
QualityHotelManor, Front Office Manager at Quality Hotel Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

That is a shame to read your experience on this occasion at our Hotel did not meet your expectations. Indeed we have recently completed extensive guest room renovations and scheduled for this year are further renovation works on our public areas including the restaurant.

I’m glad you liked the décor of our recent renovations and can suggest should you need to stay in the area again to give us another ago- as you mention our other reviews guests largely enjoy a positive experience and I’d like to think reporting any noise issues in real time will give myself or the staff the opportunity to rectify any disturbances and ensure you a much improved stay. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The pleasantly laid out room opened directly onto a restaurant which occupied the centre of the floor. You have to pass through the restaurant to enter or
exit the facility. On at least one occasion dreadful loud amateur music played until late. Was as loud in the room as in the restaurant. Quite unacceptable. Avoid this relatively expensive poorly managed hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

As usual I am not going to write a review on just the negatives when there are so many positives as well.

Positives:
Room was clean, smelt good and was quite large with a desk for business, a small table, generous very comfortable queen size bed, and awesome ablution facilities ( shower toilet etc).

As I’ve come to expect from the quality chain the towels were soft and fluffy as well as plentiful. Loads of toiletries supplied for the traveller caught short. Right down to the box of tissues in the bathroom.

Parking is off street and under the building with internal stairs to reception level.
Reception staff very friendly and very helpful most requests met with a smile and prompt service.

Negatives:

The parking garage is going to be difficult for anyone with a disability as the internal access is stairs only. With quite a long walk up fairly steep ramps to reception area.

Natalie’s restaurant
Unsure if this is contracted to someone or hotel owned as my disclaimer for the next bit.
The bar in this restaurant is claimed to be a cocktail bar, however they have a distinct lack of spirits for a cocktail bar so keep your cocktail simple won’t you. The topper for me was there aren’t any limes so don’t order a mojito. Next is the service. I’m currently on my third drink in the restaurant, am watching 4 of the 5 wait staff doing nothing while the 5 is a little overwhelmed. I had the, what I assume is the manager apologise for lack of service, however that’s all, she didn’t ask us if we wanted any more drinks, she didn’t ask us if we were ready to order, just wandered off and told off number 5 for being slack poor thing.

An hour down fourth drink still no food on the table.

Trust me there’s better places to go eat and get service. Even if the food is awesome it’s still too long so dinner will be a little late.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Decent for short stays; close to Eastland shopping center.
The venue also has rooms for business functions as well as a restaurant on the ground floor. It does get noisy at night because of this, especially if there's a band playing music. They wrap up around 11pm.

Rooms are spacious enough and contain mini bars. We ordered a meal or two from the restaurant for Breakfast and dinner and both were plentiful and delicious.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple