“Lovely ”

Ranked #8 of 36 Restaurants in Bargara
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Kacy's Restaurant is located on Bargara Beach in the heart of town; our focus is on popular food Australians like to eat every day. All ingredients are prepared by hand using fresh Queensland produce where possible. Kacys’ has an extensive wine cellar with over 2500 bottles a great range of draught and bottle beer’s we take particular care in presenting great draught beer chilled to perfection. The location and ambience of Kacys has to be experienced as working here is a delight. We look forward too seeing you soon.
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here with our 2 teenagers. We arrived quite late and it wasn't a problem for them. Staff were very friendly and the service was impeccable. The meals were very nice and came out pretty quickly. Everyone enjoyed it and we were too full to have desert. Recommend this restaurant

1  Thank chrissyhabermann

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

We experienced extremely slow service, waiting nearly an hour for meals including three kids meals. The meals were overpriced for what they ended up being and were disappointing. One thing also to mention is that if you’re
going to have coloring in pencils and books for kids... make sure you have a pencil sharpener or back up pencils that are able to be used by small children who are waiting patiently for their kids meals! Lovely staff though who obviously were doing their jobs as best they could.

2  Thank Catty3008
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Returned to the restaurant after previously really enjoying it. What a disappointment.
Prices have risen. Pay extra for sides and sauces. Very expensive and very ordinary. Lacklustre service, mixed up drinks order twice.
I won't be back.

3  Thank Celeste123332
Reviewed 15 January 2018

We dropped in here on a beautiful summer’s morning for coffees. My husband was drawn to the fact that he would receive a free biscuit with any coffee purchase! Staff were very pleasant and the ambience was lovely – really nice area, comfy chairs and beautiful view across to the water.

We ordered a coffee and I chose a tropical fruit frappe. My husband’s coffee arrived without the biscuit so I asked the waitress when she returned with my drink, whether the biscuit was included. She said no. I mentioned the sign out the front and she went and had a look, then said she’d ask the kitchen. She returned with a sad little biscuit (although homemade so that was a bonus) without an apology. Not a big deal, just would have been nice to have a, “Sorry for the confusion” as we understand these things happen. My frappe came in a cocktail class and for the price, was tiny and very disappointing. It didn’t taste like fresh juice and I could have bought a large fresh juice from a juice bar for the same price.

A little disappointing for such a beautiful spot.

2  Thank lifelovetravelfood1
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Unpleasant, poor experience at Kacy's. Get there early as service is slow and it'll take you until about next year to filter through the 7 page menu. That said.. you'd be lucky to even get ahold of the menu because despite all the vacant tables, they turn A LOT of people away at the door. The food is fairly average but outrageously overpriced. Biggest disappointment of the night was the mudcake desert. I know a woolies mudcake when I see one.

3  Thank Millie N