“Great lunch at La Finca”
Review of La Finca Grill

La Finca Grill
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Orange
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 30
Description: Bolivian, Peruvian, Argentinian fusion, Spanish Food And Gastropub.
Reviewed 2 May 2016

We headed to Orange today to try La Finca as a possible destination for our car club. It passed with flying colors! Alex, who waited on us, was wonderful and gave us lots of information about the restaurant and the menu. Food was great, prices were good, and parking was easy. We'll be back in a couple of weeks and bring our car club with us! We need to go back for dinner sometime and try their dinner offerings. Good job!

Date of visit: May 2016
3  Thank Susan R

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

From the moment I entered the restaurant and was greeted by the courteous and warm manager, and throughout my meal, I truly felt "taken care of" (you know how the servers love to use this expression--this was a rare time that it was true). The young server could not have been nicer. As for the good, it was excellent. I started with a hearty soup with beef that tasted like my grandmother's cooking--awesome. The host recommended a special rice dish with shrimp for the main course. It was light, delicate, and perfectly balanced. Feeling nostalgic for life south of the border, I tried the tres leches cake for dessert. It was easily the best I have had and one of the best restaurant cakes I have had. At that time, they did not yet have a license to serve beer or wine, but who cares. The food was terrific and the staff was the friendliest ever. ¡Gracias pot todo!

Date of visit: March 2016
3  Thank FarmlifeDom
Reviewed 2 May 2016

Wife & I were staying at Blue Green Shenandoah Crossing Resort, thought we would try this restaurant on a recommendation from one of the resort staff, she said it was an Argentian restaurant. This place is a real find tucked away in the little town of Orange. We called ahead for reservations, when we got there, the hostess seated us at our table which had our last name on a little chalkboard tablet, that was a nice little touch that made us feel special. We ordered the fish tacos which were very tasty, the mango salad was also good, but the desert was excellent, some of the best cheesecake I've ever had, with a special topping. If I was a food critic (which I'm not), I would give them 5 stars for the overall quality of the food, service and the family atmosphere. Ashunta, our waitress did a great job, also got to meet the owner (Carlos-main chef) & his wife (hostess), very nice people, very down to earth.

3  Thank artvi7a
Reviewed 29 April 2016

Great all around! Great Service, Atmosphere and Awesome Food! Date night is coming up and this will be the top pick! YAY!!!

4  Thank Jessica B
Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

Restaurant choices in Orange, Virginia are limited. La Finca is a welcome addition. We now have a choice other than fast food, the Mexican restaurant, or the Chinese restaurant. Dad's burger was the best he's ever eaten. Husband's Fish tacos were delicious. My grilled mango with shrimp salad was perfectly satisfactory. It will be even better when they finally obtained their liquor license. A little pricey for a rural setting, but what isn't these days?

5  Thank GordonsvilleGal