“Had a great lunch experience ”
Review of Forked on Main

Forked on Main
Ranked #5 of 46 Restaurants in Orange
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Description: Americana Cuisine with a Twist, located in the heart of Orange, Virginia at the historic Sparks building
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Four of my family members accompanied me for lunch. We had a light lunch. I ordered the stack fried green tomatoes for my lunch. The best I ever had. We ordered crab soup and the Mac and chicken all were outstanding. The wait staff was excellent. Will return again. Recommend highly for a great dining experience.

Date of visit: July 2018
InnatWillowGrove, Manager at Forked on Main, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Thank you for sharing. So glad you enjoyed everything, from food to service. Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Looking for a casual restaurant less then 30minutes from home and we found it tonight at Forked on Main. Comfortable seating and a modern but warm atmosphere. I tried the special puposas and they were delicious. Almost like a little filled pancake, one with zucchini, one with pork and one with cheese. My husband loved the shrimp and grits along with a bowl of crab bisque. Our waiter (Jim) made the dinner extra enjoyable as he filled us in on local news and genuinely made us comfortable. We will definitely be back soon.

Date of visit: July 2018
InnatWillowGrove, Manager at Forked on Main, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thanks for giving us a try! We are happy to be able to provide another dining spot in Orange and are glad to hear you enjoyed your evening with us. We appreciate the review and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Our group of five enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Forked on Main. I'm the vegan in the group; everyone else was ordering fish and beef. We all thought the food was exceptional. As a vegan, I try to be low-maintenance and love it when I can order right off the menu. I hate to bother chefs with special requests. The crunchy tofu with black beans was fantastic. (It did have honey in it, so technically not vegan, but I try not to get too picky.) It would be nice if the restaurant indicated whether items are vegan right on the menu (as they do for gluten-free)--I was wondering about the sorbet for example--most are vegan but not always? Anyway, everyone loved their meal and the service was great! Nice wine recommendations too. A little noisy--some minor acoustical treatments could fix that in a jiffy. I'm local so will plan to go back many times!

Date of visit: June 2018

Thanks so much for sharing. We take all dietary allergies and restrictions very seriously and are happy to accommodate in any way possible. We are glad your group enjoyed their time with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Ate there with a few dozen members of my family during a family reunion. The restaurant is in older historic building on the main street and I found parking in front.. The food fresh and excellent and the service was excellent. It appears to be the new hotspot in Orange

Date of visit: June 2018
InnatWillowGrove, Manager at Forked on Main, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you for sharing, we were happy to be able to host your family gathering and thrilled to hear you had a wonderful time. Come back and see us again!

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Creative and outstanding light menu. Truly farm to table freshness and quality. Experienced staff in a beautifully redone historic building.

Date of visit: February 2018
InnatWillowGrove, Manager at Forked on Main, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thanks so much, we appreciate it! Hope to see you again!