“Beach so close”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Anita L
Calgary, Canada
“Least favourite unit that I have stayed in”
Reviewed 25 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

I have stayed at 6 different units at Maui Eldorado. This was my least favourite unit. While it was in the J building and a corner unit, it was not very bright during the day and the lighting is horrible for night. The photos were obviously taken a considerable time ago as the unit has aged and is definitely showing wear and tear.

These were the things I disliked:
The bathroom mirror is pitted (black spots) and door to the toilet is damaged at the bottom. The shower glass is covered and dried soap scum that has been there for ages. I attempted to scrub it off but could not with the cleaning products there. I contacted the cleaner and she said that the soap scum has been there since before she started cleaning the unit. The TV remote does not turn the TV on or off so you have to use the power button on the TV. The lighting was too dark.The did not provide any toiletries.

These were the things I liked:
The J unit is the closest to the cabañas. There were garbage bins and recycling bins near by. There were beach towels and additional towels/bedding in the closet.

Overall - I love Maui Eldorado but I would pick any of the other units before this one.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location to cabanas
Liked least: bathroom was dirty and not maintained wells
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Traverse City Mi

Reviewed 28 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Toronto
Reviewed 8 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing