All reviews lobster outdoor pool rosarito beach great weekend few steps sound of the waves recommend this place ocean flor playground downstairs blast tennis
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I got cut by a needle in my comforter
The staff were so rude and would not let me speak with a manager. The playground is falling apart and dangerous and they do not care. When I told them they laughed and said “it’s not a kids place”
This was my cut... and needle in bed

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Daniel M
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

This resort was very nice. I stayed in a Villa for a wedding weekend adventure. I found the staff to be friendly and helpful. The grounds were lovely. The resort sits cliffside in Puerto Nuevo, so no onsite beach option, but there were indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs that were well maintained. The studio villa was perfectly sized for getting the bride ready. The wedding itself was wonderfully put together and the food & drinks served were excellent. I will definitely be back! FYI, there are tons of stairs (no elevators anywhere), which is why I gave it 4 stars out of 5. Those who don't do stairs well should be mindful when booking.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

We stay here every time due to location.
Staff always helpful and friendly been coming here for years and ever did we have an issue. Villas have great views stairs are very narrow is my only complaint.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2018

It was a pretty good hotel for Baja Mexico standards. No air conditioning in the rooms, and a rodent got into our room, which was pretty scary. The hotel staff did move us to a better room after we told them about the rodent issue. There is a nice view and they have both an indoor and outdoor pool, which is nice. Overall, it is a bit rundown, but not too bad.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Rooms should have been updated long ago. There is no air conditioning which makes sleep impossible on a hot summer day. Windows are dingy and need replacement. The one window that could be opened was small and had no mosquito screen. The bedroom was on the "suite's" loft and you had to climb up a rickety spiral staircase where you had to watch simultaneously not hitting your head on top and not missing on of the ridiculously narrow steps on the bottom. Don't waste your money, the location does not compensate for the many deficiencies plaguing this property.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple