See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 March 2016

I like to travel cheap, which means that I have stayed in my fair share of dumpy places during my travels, however Hotel Kokomo Room #4 has made it onto my top-5 worst rooms list. Small room. Air conditioner was capable of cooling the room about 5 degrees F below outside temperature, possibly due to the fact that the windows wouldn't close all the way. Bed frame was built out of 2x6 lumber and was creaky. No box spring. Mattress was extremely uncomfortable - I could feel individual mattress springs. Lots of ambient noise from the ferry terminal area. Despite sending my arrival time to the hotel via their website, they seemed extremely surprised when I arrived and couldn't find my reservation information. Unless you absolutely HAVE to have the cheapest accommodations, I would recommend spending a bit more. You'll thank yourself, trust me.

Room Tip: Choose a room somewhere else.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Charlie S
Reviewed 12 March 2016

Management non existent.
Rooms dirty with left over rice on bedside table.
Electric plug on top of your head while showering. Bathroom smells of mold.
Stay away if you can afford it!!!!!
The island is worth the visit but can perfectly be done as a day trip.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank csmgm
Reviewed 7 March 2016

If the karaoke bar downstairs doesn't stop you from getting a good night's sleep, you'll find that your room has a squeky spring mattress that makes your back hurt while you keep switching the horribly loud AC unit on and off, trying to find an equilibrium between noise and tropical sweatiness. Some might also be concerned about the lack of windows or toilet door. Wireless internet barely worked at the room. Not recommended unless you are a deaf old hippie.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ljkarkk2
Reviewed 24 November 2015 via mobile

Ok like most of the reviews I agree it isn't five star but your not paying 5 star prices. I had a great room double bed with attached bathroom. It's the people right from the cleaner up to David the owner. Made my stay very easy and enjoyable a special thanks to Jessica with her company and tips on the island. I found the locals very warm and friendly and even had dinner last night with two residents at there house after a great day at two beaches. Overall I would highly recommend a stay here and I would definitely come back

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Ashbash1234
Reviewed 27 October 2015

I rented room with a shared bath that was shared only with me! The room was clean enough, claustrophobic- well yes, bed comfy..well.. no...but here is what you have to realize... Puerto Rico in general does not have deals like you would find in DR or central america... and being an island of Culebra everything is more expensive. So... with that said.. if you are on budget- this is your choice and it isn't bad. Go downstairs for a drink during the ballgame and enjoy the island.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo