“Best for brunch and coffee chats!”
Review of Mona

Mona
Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in Aguadilla
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 12
Cuisines: American
Description: Cozy place serving high-end coffee, pastries, sandwiches, crepas, all-day fresh breakfast and light lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 12 December 2016

I love the atmosphere of this place, is very lovely and well detailed. The food is great and the macaroons are good as well.

Thank Bahieh L. B

Reviewed 4 December 2016

Went there for breakfast and has scrambled eggs with turkey ham, chorizo and bacon. Exellent flavlr and portikns. The espreseo with milk was so good I had to have seconds. Service was excellent and accomodating to my wife, who has severe allergies. She ate a vegetarian ommelette. Their juices are made with fresh fruits, including fresh pineapples.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

This appears to be mostly a coffee shop but they have very tasty dishes as well. Everything I've tried tastes good and is reasonably priced.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

I had the good fortune of eating at Mona 1 and Mona 2. Both were outstanding but I preferred Mona 2 because it's larger and newer. The staff at both are awesome. Very friendly and efficient. Their French toast with crème brûlée was really good. They became my go to breakfast place during my stay.
Thanks Guys!

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

I visited this restaurant at noon to have brunch with the family. We love the place and the food. The appetizer called Tostones de Risotto with carne vieja are exquisite and the pizza of the house called Mona too, real good. I order the chicken sandwich with artisan bread great flavor and my mom order the french toast of the house she love them. Something I noticed was that there were a lot of waiters for such so small place and there were no manager to supervise them. While we were there one employee was texting , other were eating in their work ate and another girl with curly hair was combing it with her hands and had no net in her ponytail neither the other girls. Despite that our waiter was very attentive and we had a great time. I recommend this place!