“Went for wine and got a great experience”

Copas Wine Beer Tapas
Ranked #38 of 151 Restaurants in Aguadilla
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 30
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2017

We got out of work late on Wednesday and tried to find a good place to have a good wine. We checked the internet and Copas was listed. We went thinking that we may find some wines which are no typically found in the area but we found a very good wine cellar with wines from different part of the world and at very good prices. We decided to stay for dinner and it was also very good.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Raul C

Reviewed 14 March 2017

The outdoor message was authentic Italian the experience and service fell quite short. A frequent visitor to tb area Not a place I would recommend.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

We just love going to copas! They have live music, great food. Every area in the restaurant is great for pictures. Excellent Italian food and ambiance! You can call and reserve. Valentine days they had a great package flower, chocalate strawberry, wine , food, they even included putting a lock on a fence. It was great experience. I highly recommend it for couples and family!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

I've been to this place multiple times and they never disappoint! The service was spectacular and the tapas were amazing. They always have some event going on that sets them apart from other restaurants in the area.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Went to this place and waited 2 hours for the worst food I have ever had! Or didn't have rather. This place should not still be in business! My wife and I have food poisoning after sharing bites of her dish now which inspired me to start a trip advisor to help others before its too late. I will start with the 20 min wait for a glass of water... Followed by a 2 hour wait for a salad that came at the same time as our food. We were a group of 4 adults only three of the four "worst meals paired with the worst service" my father has experienced in his 73 years of life made it to the table. 20 min later my dish arrived I sent it back...! Avoid this place unless you want to be overcharged for crap and poisoned!!!!

Date of visit: July 2016