2 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$ 21
TravelocityUS$ 81
Hotels.comUS$ 81
Orbitz.comUS$ 81
All reviews small beach an oasis crashing waves each guest place to stay spent two nights clean pool rooms are comfortable ocean yum rose french waterfall
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2021

I stayed for 10 days at Cyvadier and had a truly special stay. The hotel itself is beautiful! It overlooks a ocean bay with crashing waves, the sound putting me to sleep each night. The staff was well-trained and professional. The front desk staff, waiters, housekeeping, and kitchen were all friendly. Management has done an amazing job making sure that guests are given five star service from beginning to end. Breakfast included fresh fruit, juice, coffee, and your choice of items such as omelettes and pancakes. It’s not on the menu, but you can also order Haitian spaghetti for breakfast! Yum! The restaurant is open until 9:30 PM each day and serves a delicious selection of dishes. There is a small beach just down from the hotel, and you can walk the shoreline. The rooms are comfortable with superb air conditioning and hot water showers. The wifi worked great my entire stay. I highly recommend Cyvadier if you are staying in Jacmel, it truly is an oasis!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

This place got a piece of my heart. I fall in love with this place at the first sight. I love everything about this place. The customer service is fantastic. The manager and the staff are very friendly. If you like to be around nature this place is the perfect one. What I like more about this place is being able to listen to the wave of the ocean while I was in my room. Oh I forget to mention the food, Oh! the food is so delicious. So if you are thinking about visiting Jacmel, this is the best place to stay. You will not regret, you will have a great experience

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank everythingmimie
Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

I spent two nights including New Years Eve, and was impressed with all the staff, the location, with its small bay and beach....sea access, clean pool, and range of comfortable cool rooms.
A day out your round Jacmel town arts and crafts, plus faded french houses, then through the bustling but facinating market, followed by a short walk in the natural hills to swim in crystal clear and refreshing Basson Blue waterfall is highly recommended.
This area is a must on any visit to Haiti if only for the excitement of the scenic journey there!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
HOTELCYVADIER, Owner at Hotel Cyvadier Plage, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2020

Thank you so much for this beautiful review of our services and Jacmel.
It was an absolute pleasure serving You and we hope to have the chance to serve on any future trip to Haiti-Cheri.

Sincerely Yours,

Christophe Lang

Reviewed 14 August 2019

I went to Cyvadier for drinks with friends at the end of a log day and was amazed at the view of the coast. It is a breathtaking view of Haiti, and a very nice ambiance. Friendly staff! The hotel looks like a nice place to consider a stay, with plenty of active water activities (kayak and paddle boarding) for those who are looking for those accommodations.

Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank KGB612
Reviewed 7 January 2019 via mobile

I’ve had then privilege to stay at here twice now, and I’m more impressed than ever. The food is always amazing, the staff are so helpful, and you can’t beat the views of the Caribbean. I stayed over New Years which is also Haitian Independence, and the NYEve party is something I don’t want to miss again! Complete with live music, fireworks, and a champagne toast at midnight, this celebration is one of a kind here. Truly a joy to stay here!

Date of stay: January 2019