First of all, to all of you that leave bad reviews, please............. This is Cuba. If you go from a 5 star resort in Mexico or Punta Cana, than yes, this resort will not look too apealing. But if you go with an opened mind than you can have a blast.
The rooms are outdated but very clean. I am a clean freak and I always bring my own lysol so this coming from me means that the rooms are for real clean.
The food is good, tastes amazing and there is something for everyone, but do not go to the buffet at the end of your meal time, when they are starting to put the food away and there is nobody else in the restaureant but you and your family......... just don't.
The beach is breath taking, beautiful and clean. The people are very frendly and amazing. I love the resorts song that they dance to and this will stay with you for a long time. It took me a while to learn the moves to the song but it was worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star All-Inclusive Tryp Cayo Coco hotel (508 rooms) offers select gastronomic service and an exciting day and night recreation program. The property is located in one of the pristine keys off the coast of the central region of Cuba.Built over a natural lagoon, facing and wide stretch of sugar-white beach. Ideal for families, diving lovers, fishing and nautical activities.Guest Rooms508 rooms: 343 Standard, 57 Standard Ocean View, 102 Standard Superior Ocean View, 6 SuiteDining9 Restaurants (A la Carta, Buffet, Barbeque, Gourmet), 3 Bars ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Melia Hotels APAC so you can book your TRYP Cayo Coco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Cayo Coco Hotel Cayo Coco
- Tryp Cayo Coco Hotel Ciego De Avila
- Tryp Cayo Coco Cuba
- Cayo Coco Tryp
- Trip Cayo Coco