My husband and I stayed at Tryp Cayo Coco from April 12 to April 19, 2012.
The staff were wonderful - helpful, a pleasure to talk to, and professional. It was the people at Tryp that I enjoyed most. They made our vacation perfect. The housekeeping staff, food preparation workers, host/hostesses, front desk staff, guest services, shop staff..... simply everyone. No complaints at all.
The food was excellent. With several restaurants to choose from - an extensive variety of food - something for everyone. I was very concerned about the food before arriving, as I have a serious health condition, but as it turned out, the quality of food was so good and given the variety of food to choose from, I had no problems at all. The food was delicious and fresh, and the staff, when asked, would prepare the food just as requested - and with a smile.
We enjoyed professional, talented, friendly, and beautiful entertainers who made our evenings special - the performances were great. I really enjoyed Charlie Chaplin, the choreography and the lovely costumes. Every one of the performers were so well trained. My husband and I looked forward to each evening's performance. We liked all the themes, and the children's shows were great for the kids, and adults. We really enjoyed the music. The DJ was excellent. I wish I had bought the DVD of the shows, but we ran out of time to stop by and pick one up.
The beach was great. The water is crystal clear. One day there was a lot of seaweed from rough seas and it was cleared promptly. One recommendation would be to improve the shade/coverage from the sun. There should have been more palms on the roofs of the cabanas.
Tryp is a lively place, with many activities to choose from and for you to decide what is best suited to your age, abilities and interests. I've been to many places in the world, stayed at first class accommodation to low end, and for me, Tryp is one of the best places I've vacationed for the value, and I attribute that mainly due to the staff at Tryp.
The stress melted away as the days passed.
Many thanks to all the staff at Tryp who made beautiful memories for my husband and I.
If I make it through my illness, I'll most definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star All-Inclusive Tryp Cayo Coco hotel (508 rooms) offers select gastronomic service and an exciting day and night recreation program. The property is located in one of the pristine keys off the coast of the central region of Cuba.Built over a natural lagoon, facing and wide stretch of sugar-white beach. Ideal for families, diving lovers, fishing and nautical activities.Guest Rooms508 rooms: 343 Standard, 57 Standard Ocean View, 102 Standard Superior Ocean View, 6 SuiteDining9 Restaurants (A la Carta, Buffet, Barbeque, Gourmet), 3 Bars ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Melia Hotels APAC and Booking.com so you can book your TRYP Cayo Coco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Cayo Coco Hotel Cayo Coco
- Tryp Cayo Coco Hotel Ciego De Avila
- Tryp Cayo Coco Cuba
- Cayo Coco Tryp
- Trip Cayo Coco