“Abba Mania Show”

Ranked #4 of 41 things to do in Woking
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I took my mother to the Abba Mania show on 30th March. Firstly I found the service from the staff was of a high standard and really helpful directing us to our seats. The theatre was really nice, it was clean and I found the seating area to be quite spacious. The staff ensured getting in and out of the venue was so straightforward. A really pleasant evening and the show was great.
My strong negative point for the Theatre was the bar prices which are absolutely extortionate - I often see shows in London and I have to say I found it to be more expensive here. So much so I refused to pay their prices and went without. Thankfully my Mother was allowed to bring a small bottle of water into the venue. I notice from many other reviews comments on bar prices are often made and have been for some time. It is obvious the management do not take this into account but it is a fact that would make me think twice of going to see a show again. I think this is also really disgraceful especially to those who choose to bring children to a show, you don't mind paying the reasonable ticket prices but to then provide them refreshments is a very expensive experience.

All reviews
"empty seats"
"excellent shows"
"nice bar area"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

using a Christmas gift of a night out at new Victoria to see
Bowie experience-Golden years tour we really enjoyed ourselves.
our first time in woking parking was great not to expensive nice centre and
the theatre was comfortable.
the show was very good don't expect the real thing but the show was first class and we were surprised how many songs we had forgotten !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked seats 28 - 30 Upper circle, these offered an excellent view of the stage. The only slight niggle is that the row is probably 40 plus seats long and can only be accessed at either end, so anyone seating on the ends are up and down like yoyo's to allow others access, in other theatres we have visited there are middle access points as well, which helps with the seating of people. A result of this is we didn't go for refreshments at the intermission as we couldn't be bother to fight our way through to the end of the row.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband booked tickets for the Stevie Wonder tribute as a birthday surprise. Beautiful theatre, lovely staff, excellent seats and "Stevie Wonder" was superb. A fantastic evening. Can't wait to visit again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first trip to the New Victoria Theatre (we usually go to Windsor or Reading) and we were impressed. Didn't expect such a modern roomy theatre. The seats were comfortable and we had a great view from row F. Cilla the Musical was an excellent production with strong performances by all the cast, including four very convincing Beatles look-a-likes!

Convenient parking is a bonus as it's part of the Peacock Centre and good value as it cost only £1.40 for the evening. Just be prepared for a queue and a delay to get out though. Will definitely go back to see other shows.