Healey Dell Heritage Centre and Tea Rooms
Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Just perfect!

Lovely staff, lovely food and lovely surroundings. Doesn’t get better than that. A little hidden gem

Reviewed 20 August 2021
carolinedP2981BE
via mobile
Not just for insta

I had veggie quiche, lemon drizzle cake and scone. All were freshly made on site and tasted... read more

Reviewed 8 August 2021
Saiqashabir
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Rochdale
from US$ 5.95
More Info
All reviews scones healey dell downstairs room cake her birthday hidden gem cheese on toast munitions factory nature reserve lovely food my mum the ground floor step back in time nature trail old building lovely staff lovely afternoon
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

I had veggie quiche, lemon drizzle cake and scone.
All were freshly made on site and tasted amazing. Beautifully presented. The Earl Grey tea was delicious so soothing after a hike. The attention to detail left me wanting for nothing.
The young staff were friendly attentive and polite. You guys were lovely.
I even managed to buy a royal Albert tea set.
The decor is beautiful. I'm so glad to have found my new go to tea room.

Reviewed 7 August 2021 via mobile

We have been to the tea rooms several times as it is a lovely safe place to visit. They serve good quality ,freshly prepared food along with great service. The staff went above and beyond to make a visit for my husbands birthday really special. Being located in Healey Dell you get great views of the surrounding area. We have sat outside in the pouring rain but as the tables are under cover it was still a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 25 July 2021

Thoroughly enjoyed our time at Healey Dell Tea Rooms. First time visitor and won't be the last. All staff very attentive and make you feel welcomed throughout your stay. Very friendly owner also who ensured everything was okay with our food/service. Initially had lunch upstairs and returned for drinks in the outdoor area, feeling Covid-secure throughout. Food was delicious and served quickly. Can't recommend enough, will be planning our next visit soon!

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 22 July 2021

Served by a friendly fellow named Alec. Service was brilliant and and prices were reasonable. 5 star rated.

Date of experience: July 2021