“Superb apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Open plan living
Spacious open plan living. Free Wifi and Free Netflix Dining space for 4 people.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Spacious open plan living. Free Wifi and Free Netflix
Dining space for 4 people.
Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and washer-dryer
Kitchen details
Tea and coffee making available
Super-king bed. Can be arranged as a twin room with a minimum of 48hr notice
Bedroom
Full bathroom with over tub shower
Front of the main building
Front of property. Communal gardens
Just 20 seconds walk from the marina
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Timek1
“Superb apartment”
Reviewed 14 June 2020 for a stay in June 2020

I had to spend 14 days in isolation having travelled back to the UK from Spain before going back to work with the NHS. I could not have asked for a nicer and more comfortable apartment in which to stay isolated for 14 days.

This apartment is spacious, incredibly comfortable and very well equipped. It is very accessible, has its own parking space and is very well situated to all amenities.

Jenny, the host ensured everything was ready for me on arrival and had gone the extra mile of coordinating with my wife to ensure I had a good food supply before I got arrived.

I would absolutely recommend this apartment to anyone wishing to stay in Portishead.

Date of stay: June 2020
J2633KNro...
Gairloch, United Kingdom
“First Class apartment and service”
Reviewed 7 February 2020 for a stay in February 2020

The apartment is in brand new condition, spotlessly clean, and with everything needed for self catering. The owner lives close by, and is very friendly and obliging.
It is well located close to the Portishead marina, and within easy walking distance of shops, restaurants and general amenities.
My wife and I have used it before when visiting relatives in the area, and will be very likely to use it again in the future.

Date of stay: February 2020
Maureen C
Southport, United Kingdom
“great stay realy enjoyed it ,jenny wong was excelent”
Reviewed 30 December 2019 for a stay in December 2019

It was a great stay location could not have been better for us, within walking distance of our daughter and ,the 4 grand children.It was close to the marina with pleasant walksaround there .The apartment was better than we expected we loved it and will not hesitate to book again .We would have prefered a walk in shower to the bath. No complaints.

Date of stay: December 2019
Gary C
Welwyn
“Lovely Host, Lovely Apartment”
Reviewed 7 August 2019 for a stay in August 2019

On previous visits to Portishead I usually stay at the Premier Inn, but on finding the price of a weekday stay a bit pricey, I decided to look around for alternatives and came across this apartment. I was met by the host, Jenny together with her daughter, who were very welcoming and the apartment was an instant WOW! It is clean, well equipped and in a great location. It has allocated parking but all the marina's pubs and restaurants and indeed the town itself are all in walking distance. I can't recommend this accommodation highly enough. Its just perfect.

Date of stay: August 2019
Your age range 50-64
Management Response
8 Aug 2019
Dear Gary. Thank you for your kind words. It’s encouraging to hear that we’re doing a great job and all the hard work that goes into preparing our apartment has been appreciated. Indeed the location is prefect and we’re glad that you enjoyed your time here. My daughter and I were pleased to meet you and hope we will get to welcome you back in the future. Kind regards, Jenny (Liberty)
Rosie M
Port Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Immaculate well equipped apartment”
Reviewed 4 July 2019 for a stay in July 2019

Central located near shops restaurants and Shops. Immaculate presented apartment with a friendly helpful host .

Date of stay: July 2019
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.