“The best mixed grill ever!”
Review of Bulls Head

Bulls Head
Ranked #14 of 103 Restaurants in Wilmslow
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A charming, traditional pub restaurant in a contemporary style. We are proud to offer freshly prepared pub food and high quality drink at great value, served by our welcoming and friendly staff. Whether you are a cask ale fan, love a chilled glass of white wine or a freshly ground cup of coffee, we will serve you in comfort. Conveniently co-located to Manchester Airport (Handforth) Premier Inn, our site features a large car park, beer garden and access to free wi-fi for all our guests.
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I seem to spend a lot of time eating average food in chain hotels and pubs, but when I'm in this area, I eat here at the Bulls Head.

I don't think I've had the mixed grill before, and now I wonder why! Everything was cooked perfectly. No small portions here, either!

Much better than your average chain pub with the menu that's the same in every bit of the country (you all know who I'm talking about!!

I normally have something from their 'evening menu', starter and main course, all of which are equally good. I don't think I've ever had cause for complaint here.

I can heartily recommend this place!!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We booked a table for Father's Day, for 6 including a three yrs old and were shown to a pleasant spacious table on our arrival. We then waited a while for drinks and some considerable time for order and arrival of food. However as it was an occasion we accepted the delay and when food came it was worth the wait. As usual, plenty of choice and excellent flavoursome, hot food. A great family occasion helped by friendly helpful staff. Well done.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I visited this pub with my partner as we were staying at a nearby hotel. I had checked online and could see that they offered some vegan food on the menu so we decided to give it a try. When we arrived the place was packed (a good sign). We managed to get a table even though we hadn't booked and it was a Friday night. I ordered the vegan meal off the menu and was pleasantly surprised. My partner ordered a burger which he enjoyed. We had some desserts which did take a little while to arrive but they were definately worth the wait. I loved the vegan chocolate torte. It's not very often that you see a vegan option of the dessert menu so I was very happy when I noticed this. All in all it was a nice meal. It was slightly pricey but the staff were friendly and it was a nice atmosphere. I would visit again.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Good food served hot and most times in good time. On some nights they are very busyand you can not expect to be served as soon as you arrive ,but the staff make you aware that you may have a wait..

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Visited for Saturday lunch on the back of positive reviews. The menu was varied and the quality of the food excellent. Service was a little slow but the staff were very friendly and did a good job, there just weren't enough if them. Would definitely recommend it.