1,548 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here one night on a whim. It was mainly booked because it had a pool and a gym.
Check in was fine, all areas clean and tidy. The room was compact to say the least and very dated though it was more than comfortable though lacked a little in detail cleaning
The pool was fine there was an extra £5 charge for myself and £2 for my daughter.
Did not have breakfast or dine so can’t comment on the food. Would I stay again more than likely though just for a night

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
GuestRelationsBH, Guest Relations Manager at Airport Inn Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a good review. I am happy that you and your daughter enjoyed your stay here. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future. To re-book, please call our sales centre on 0871 221 0247

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Stayed here for a three night break with David Urquhart tours.The hotel was clean and tidy.The room was nice enough and cleaned daily.The food was pretty good but the staff really made the stay,every member of staff greeted you with a smile were friendly and helpful and went the extra mile to make your stay that bit more welcoming.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. I will ensure to make the team at the hotel aware of your great feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back to our Manchester Airport Inn Hotel in the future. For the best available deals please call our sales centre on 0871 221 0247.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Booked this so we could park our car for 2 weeks and booked a room the night before we flew to tenerife , reception staff very helpful and friendly hotel spotless , nice rooms very clean lovely white towels in the bathroom, hairdryer in our room , complimentary shower gel and shampoo in the bathroom , tea and coffee in the room , hotel bar nice we had a meal which was very good , booked a taxi for the morning we flew to the airport cost us £10 which I thought was reasonable for Manchester.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathleen H

Thank you for leaving such a positive and detailed review, which I'm sure other guests will find very useful. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at our Manchester Airport Inn hotel, and hopefully you will return again in the future. If you do decide to re-book, please call our call centre on 0871 221 0247 for our best available prices on your next stay.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

I booked an executive double and was allocated room 230. This room smells so bad. How they would even consider renting this room is beyond belief. As they had a wedding on the only other room avilable was more of a family room as it had a leather sofa bed in it which was broken and couldn't really be sat on in any comfort. At tleast the room didn't smell terrible. The huge problem was the heating did not work and they provided a very small heater which could not cope with the freezing temperatures outside.
I complained about this at check out and was given a pre printed piece of paper with details of how to complain so I'm guessing complaints are a common thing.
The bar area looked ok but the hallways and rooms are terrible with old stained carpets and the hotel is in serious need of renovation.

Room Tip: Avoid the hotel but if you must stay avoid 230 which smells horrible
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Olly13538
GuestRelationsBH, Guest Relations Manager at Airport Inn Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. If I could please ask you to forward your feedback onto our Guest Relations Team (guestrelations749@britanniahotels.com) in order for them to fully investigate and appropriately action the above issues you have raised. Our team will then contact you directly with a response. This is our official complaints email address for any guest concerns. I am disappointed to learn that your recent stay was not to your expected standard. I hope your experience does not deter you from booking with us again.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

The second time we have stayed at this hotel. Had a stay and fly deal where we had 15 days parking at the hotel. For £12 we had a return transfer to the airport.
Once again the hotel room was clean, functional, my only issue was that this room was not accessible by a lift.
Had a snack and beers in the bar which were obviously not cheap but very welcome.
A taxi was booked for 0700 hrs (had to be on the half hour). It was on time and we were at terminal 2 within 10 minutes.
Unfortunately not as smooth on the return. The area I had been told to meet the taxi was not accessible for vehicles and when I phoned the taxi company was advised to proceed to the train station. It is a long walk! At the station I had to phone a couple of times to find out where to meet the taxi (it was a busy time), one of the responses was that the deal with the hotel meant I could only be picked up quarter past and quarter to the hour. Thankfully that was waved and a taxi was there within a few minutes.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that the hotel was to your liking, despite the concern you had with getting to your room via the lift. I am concerned to read that your return journey to our hotel was not as smooth as it should have been. I hope this experience does not deter you from booking with us again.