1,579 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here a few times but this stay was for 1 night on 26 th december 2017. Hotel is nice in the public areas but the rooms and corridors are a bit of a state and well overdue for a refurb. Our room had peeling wallpaper and dated old paintwork and silicone round the bath that had been re sealed over the top of the old stuff and looked a mess. You have to pay to use the pool which is a bit cheeky but it is a nice pool all the same. Food i didn't bother with as we went to a takeaway instead and left before breakfast. It is cheap by airport standards so i guess that reflects the condition of the place but expected better.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
GuestRelationsBH, Guest Relations Manager at Airport Inn Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I do hope that despite the concerns you had you were able to have an enjoyable stay and I hope your experience does not deter you from booking with us again.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Can't thank the staff enough for there excellent work through our stay over the new year staff and management whent over and above there call of duty for us I would like to thank everyone that helped my wife after the new year party get me the medical treatment I required after falling so I'll after new year party thanks to the quick response of the staff and paramedics getting me into hospital I can't thank everyone enough and for supporting my wife through such a scary time for her not even knowing what hospital I was in you where all excellent thank you from Justin and Caroline O'Neil we will be back

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review of our hotel. As a company we are always delighted to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us and have checked-out happy. I do hope you have recovered well after your recent fall. I look forward to welcoming you back to our Airport Inn Hotel in the future. For the best available deals please call our sales centre on 0871 221 0247.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Stayed at this hotel with my family for a New Years Eve Break, Ok its not the most modern of hotels however the place is clean and tidy. The staff were extremely friendly and hard working and made our stay very enjoyable. I would particularly like to praise the male member of staff who was working at reception on New Years Eve afternoon when we arrived, I can't remember his name although he mentioned he'd only been working at the hotel since late December. On arrival he upgraded our room and personally rearranged the beds in our family room, he and the other staff could not have done more to make us feel welcome, many thanks to you. The food was generally good and bar prices reasonable. This hotel allows which was great as we were staying with ours. New Years Eve was enjoyed by all, many thanks Britannia.

Room Tip: Executive rooms on ground floor well laid out for families with Children and quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
GuestRelationsBH, Guest Relations Manager at Airport Inn Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. As a company we are always delighted to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us and have checked-out happy. I will ensure to pass this review over to the hotel directly to make the staff there aware. I look forward to welcoming you back to our Airport Inn Hotel in the future. For the best available deals please call our sales centre on 0871 221 0247.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed her very briefly between Christmas and new year. Checked in on the 30/12/17 but as I am an electrical engineer for Emirates I was forced to cut my short visit back to the Uk from Dubai due to a aircraft need long emergency repairs. I am on call when out of UAE.

I had already paid for the room for 3 nights, £149 if I remember correctly. When I informed reception I would need to leave 5 hours after arriving they were very understanding and agreed to refund me or the second and third night. I wasn’t even expecting a refund as it was short notice but I’m happy :).

I’ll now move on the the hotel itself. If you compare it with another budget hotel in the Manchester airport area you will pay £149 plus for one night on a room only basis. Here you pay £149 for three nights room only. Plus £5.00 should you wish to use the leisure facilities.

So what would you expect? It’s a budget hotel so everything is going to be in the cheap/old/outdated side. Yes most of it needs updating but Britannia are extremely well known for there old/rusty hotels. The hotel is an old Holiday inn express which have now moved down t road to a new/newer building.

I didn’t book this hotel expecting it to be fantastic, it’s a budget hotel after all. I was perfectly happy with it as all i would be doing there is sleeping.

Ps. Easy jet and British airways are in two different leagues. Likewise with the airport inn and the radiosson. So stop complaining! If you don’t like it then pay extra and stay somewhere else.

My brother told me a good quote from the hotel he manages. “If you stay you pay.” If someone didn’t like the hotel that much they’d of gone and stayed elsewhere!!!

That’s all from me!

Over and out!

P.s I stayed in room 205

Jmusgrave9@hotmail.co.uk

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Jordan M

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. As a company we are always delighted to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us and have checked-out happy. I am glad that you felt we offered a good value for money stay. I look forward to welcoming you back to our Airport Inn Hotel in the future. For the best available deals please call our sales centre on 0871 221 0247.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Looks good from exterior but very dated throughout. This said room was clean other than the doors needing a wipe clean the bed was comfortable. Lifts only go to second floor so watch that as I would say you'd get no help. Staff chavy and not at all attentive man checking me out interrogated me more than the airport security staff!! Okay for a quick overnight but otherwise pay an extra couple quid locally and get something better.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I do hope that despite the concerns you had you were able to have an enjoyable time at our hotel. I hope your experience does not deter you from booking with us again.