1,549 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Do not use if you require a VAT invoice for anything other than parking, they do not provide one. Poor service all round and very dismissive. Clayton Hotel at Manchester airport would not supply an invoice for my overnight stay either, stated that my contract was with Holiday Extras and not them, even though I stayed there.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
GuestRelationsBH, Guest Relations Manager at Airport Inn Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry to read we were unable to provide you with a VAT receipt. I hope your experience does not deter you from booking with us again.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Ready all the previous reviews I wasn’t looking forward to my stay-I booked 2 rooms before our flight the following.

The check in wasn’t great as the lady was on her own and quite a few people were also waiting this wasn’t her fault and you could see she couldn’t cope.

The rooms were spacious, clean and well equipped.

If you’re expecting 5* then this hotel isn’t for you, remember this hotel offers very good value & you get for what you pay for!!

Hotel offers food and drinks at the bar & restaurant but does stop serving around 11 pm this includes room service too. Free parking is available directly outside and offers you free WiFi however just 20 minutes.

Beds were very comfortable and yes I’d book
This hotel again :)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Scott T

Thank you for taking the time to write a good review. As a company we are always delighted to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us and have checked-out happy. I am glad that despite reading the concerning reviews beforehand, you were able to have an enjoyable stay. I look forward to welcoming you back to our Airport Inn Hotel in the future. For the best available deals please call our sales centre on 0871 221 0247.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Booked in with friends for an early morning flight departure, and friends car left there for the duration of our overseas trip without any difficulties. Evening meal was reasonable, but nothing special, and the staff appeared to have their minds on 'something else' that did not include our requirements!

Rooms were basic, reasonably comfortable beds and just about satisfactory, but did need a little extra attention to meet the standards of other budget hotels at the airport. Breakfast was, again, just about acceptable but staff attention poor, and nothing to remember and bring us back!..

Taxi booking ended up arriving twenty minutes late, and whilst not a major crisis in itself, and probably nothing to do with the hotel, was just another factor that will make us stay somewhere else on our next visit.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is concerning to read that you were not happy with the level of service you received from our staff. I can assure you all feedback is taken seriously and will be passed over to senior management within the company for them to review.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

We tried to stay at the Airport Inn on December 9 having paid for our room in advance. It didn't happen.

Instead, the hotel sold the room to someone else and we were turfed out into the street after a three-hour, 170-mile drive in ice and snow.

I'm still waiting for my money back, too.

Truly, truly awful service, and the staff didn't seem to care one jot. I will never stay in a Britannia Hotel again.

Room Tip: Don't bother!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Craig C

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. If you have not already done so, could I please ask you to contact our Guest Relations Team (guestrelations749@britanniahotels.com) in order for them to fully investigate and appropriately action the above issue you have raised. Our team will then contact you directly with a formal response. I can assure you that all feedback is taken seriously and will be forwarded over to the management team at the hotel for them to look into.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night. Never again. Rooms dirty , smell funny. Someone was smoking in hotel and stunk my room.
Never stay here again and suggest you don’t either.
So many faults and the staff don’t seem to care.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Andrew D

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. If I could please ask you to forward your feedback onto our Guest Relations Team (guestrelations749@britanniahotels.com) in order for them to fully investigate and appropriately action the above issues you have raised. Our team will then contact you directly with a response.